NOLF 2 Graphics problem

Hi, it's been a while since i've made a topic about a NOLF problem, and yet, I still have one. But anyway, let's cut through the chase.

There is a very annoying problem in my NOLF 2 game. It's a graphics problem.

First three missions in NOLF 2 run perfectly fine, but when I get to the Inner Yard, I start to have these texture bugs. Very large colorful textures start to appear and doors dissapear. It eventually ends up crashing the game. I've tried literally everything (compatibily modes, run as administrator, etc.), but yet I couldn't find any working solution.

My components:

NVIDIA GTX 550Ti

AMD Athlon X4 760K

Windows 7 Pro 64bit

I'm really starting to go crazy from all these texture bugs and game crashes. Please Help.

- Alnetto

There i added a picture of the door texture bug.2144529931_Doortextures.thumb.jpg.8a26d3b06a2aec36aacf33f8fb811c78.jpg