NOLF2 on win7: cannot load or see saved games from within game

So, Dear gamers/sufferers,

I just opened an account in this forum in the hope of being able to save and reload my game-progress in NOLF2.

Problem:

- I can only save game (both quick save and standard save) but cannot load them.

- I can see that games were saved in the game's nstall directory under D:\......\No One Lives Forever 2\Save\Player\SinglePlayer

- I cannot see saved games from within the game (while it's running)

Basic information:

1. I downloaded the game from some torrent site, ripped by Skullptura (3-in-1 package containing all NOLF, NOLF2 and Contract JACK); all of them works fine.

2. NOLF2 also runs fine except the problem listed above.

3. Windows 7 home version (genuine)

4. There is no CD or ISO image of the installer. The game is simply extracted using a setup.bat file and leaves an icon on the desktop. All three of them do the same. But saving problem (actually reloading problem) occurs only with NOLF2.

5. I tried with both the so called resolution-fix applied and without it. So, this is not causing any problem.

Do any of you gamers have the same experience? How to solve this. Please don't suggest the followings,

1. download again from another source (cause I live in Bangladesh and have poor download speed)

2. Install the game again (I did it for 4 times already)

THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE. I am sure There is some extra-ordinary brains in the forum (there always are) to get me through with this problem.

Cheers

Edited by shujon

Can't say I approve of the way you got the programs (since they are so inexpensive to but from ebay etc)......

Sounds like since you just extracted the "folders" for the games that you don't have the registry entries the game is looking for in regards to version path etc.

If you search the forum we've posted the registry entries that you could import in.

At least you didn't get any viruses from the torrent site.

Can't say I approve of the way you got the programs (since they are so inexpensive to but from ebay etc)......

Sounds like since you just extracted the "folders" for the games that you don't have the registry entries the game is looking for in regards to version path etc.

If you search the forum we've posted the registry entries that you could import in.

There were several registry entries of the game. I also played contract JACK and NOLF the same way. There were registry entries for all three of them. However, I will look into the forum for the inputs. thanks. I will report you back.

well, I think there is no search option in this forum. Searched through google and seems every link google had to provide leads to the message regarding the new site of this forum.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE THE REGISTRY VALUES TO IMPORT?

GRATEFUL for your support.

well, I think there is no search option in this forum. Searched through google and seems every link google had to provide leads to the message regarding the new site of this forum.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE THE REGISTRY VALUES TO IMPORT?

GRATEFUL for your support.

FYI ;) Search is the magnifying glass icon at the top when you're logged in.

searchicon.jpg