London Bombings

This sucks so hard sad.gifsad.gif I hope all the best to people in there. THOSE MIDDLE-EAST peoples should just stay in their own crap countries and not to come other countries to do these things mad.gif

This sucks so hard  sad.gif  sad.gif   I hope all the best to people in there. THOSE MIDDLE-EAST  peoples should just stay in their own crap countries and not to come other countries to do these things mad.gif

7135[/snapback]

Maybe WE should have left them in their own "crap"... And don't start generalizing about "people from the middle-east", it's just a bunch of trigger-happy @$$holes, not everyone there. dry.gif

Anyway, yes, my thoughts go to those who suffered from this shameful act. And to all who suffer from man's stupidity worldwide.

this should be a call for all nations to embrace clean energy, and bankrupt those countries who harbor and promote such activities. Taking the fight there won't do any good. The only way to fight this is to hit them where it really hurts.... their wallets.

this should be a call for all nations to embrace clean energy, and bankrupt those countries who harbor and promote such activities.  Taking the fight there won't do any good.  The only way to fight this is to hit them where it really hurts.... their wallets.

7137[/snapback]

ABSOLUTELY TRUE... mellow.gif

My thoughts also to all who have been affected by this misguided action from Islamic extremist!

My eldest lives in London and txt me say he was ok, other than not getting to work.

I guess those in New York have all been through this, you can't help thinking that whichever God you have............that He would not approve of this, so why do they do it?

Look at Iraq, they're doin it everyday there, people are feeling what I'm feeling nearly everyday............its sick really ain't it, terrorism is the nearest thing I can think of to ...... EVIL !

This is certainly a cowardly act. Personally I hope this will be a wake up call for us Europeans to realize the coalition against terror didn't occupy Iraq to play cowboys and indians and maybe get a little oil. The terrorists aren't playing at all and if there's one lesson to be learned from the atrocities in London today, it's that. Time to stand shoulder to shoulder with the coalition and fight the battles that need to be fought, weither it's financial, military or even social - and make this kind of brutal violence against innocent civilians impossible.

i am really sorry to all of those hurt and affected by this...my thoughts and prayers goes out...

9/11 all over again, just in europe, hopefully USA steps in to back u guys up like u did for us when we were bombed smile.gif

.........going on from what Mari said.........i think the best thing that the ordinary person can do........ is nothing.......... totally bloody ignore them.......... carry on as if nothing happened.

At the end of the day the terrorist cowards are weak and the victims are strong. The sad thing is that a suicide bomber thinks he's earned a place somewhere, but he's gonna be dissapointed when he meets he's maker and the vistims he killed!

Its a surreal but comforting thought........conjure up a vision of the dead suicide bomber meeting his dead victims........your imagination can do the rest!

Yup unfortunately it's not as if London people weren't used to bombs, eh... Queen Elizabeth and King George VI stood still during the blitz, so I guess it's the best thing to do nowadays also.

This is certainly a cowardly act. Personally I hope this will be a wake up call for us Europeans to realize the coalition against terror didn't occupy Iraq to play cowboys and indians and maybe get a little oil.

7151[/snapback]

Are you saying they went into Iraq because there were so many terrorists? Because the evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

Time to stand shoulder to shoulder with the coalition and fight the battles that need to be fought, weither it's financial, military or even social - and make this kind of brutal violence against innocent civilians impossible.

Indeed. And the battle that needed to be fought was Afghanistan, not Iraq.

(maybe we need a seperate Iraq thread?)

(maybe we need a seperate Iraq thread?)

^^ Oh yeah I fear so...

Unbelievable. People still think that war was a consequence and not a cause?

(From Goo's link in the flag burning thread, full article HERE)

"IRAQ’S former interim prime minister Iyad Allawi has warned that his country is facing civil war and has predicted dire consequences for Europe and America as well as the Middle East if the crisis is not resolved.

"If we don’t build a state we will lose," Allawi warned. “Not just as Iraq, but the region as a whole and Europe should say goodbye to stability and so should the United States. Iraq will become a breeding ground for terrorists."