Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Markpetplace premium items refund

Hello
I received response from one of Your employees that i see unacceptable so i would like that someone take look into this.
Because server downtime i was unable to claim [28d] Day lucky infusion quest starter. It did cost credits however i didnt get it every day because servers were offline. This is response i got from Your staff:

Mirabella (Trion Worlds)

Jul 15, 11:40 CDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

The compensation you received are for all this issue. There is no credit refund coming.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for playing our games.

Regards,
Mirabella

I expected refund or that pack will be extended for the days i lost because Your poor service and offline servers.

This looks like You are selling things You cannot deliver. Im playing this game since begining and i expect better customer service until i get back what i lost because Your server downtime. Since i lost confidence in Your service im not going to buy things from Your marketplace anymore until this issue is solved and customer care is improved.

Thank You

View the full article