DD_Centerfight

Hi,

The new DOOMSDAY-map is ready for a first test.

Tried to do a innovative and not normal map.

Thanks for testing it Mike :).

Greetings Peel

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE

im probably being back to nolf and the link is good im going to check the map xD

OK nice to read. I have problems with nolf and cjon my 64 bit win7. Black screen under water, under acid influence etc. So i am glad you test a bit. Greetings from Örebro.

Thanks Mike! :fit: Well, it seems to be ready for upload on UnityHQ then. :aktion057: Do you want the ltc file too, staff?

Yeah, i keep on going. Have another idea for a doomsday map.

Emm@Peel alias J.Blue

im planning to make a map with some new textures :P but i dont have ideas XD but i plan to have heheh :P good luck with the next map ;)... btw i dunno if i will make it ..xD im a bit lazy :P

but i dont think ill make it xD i dont have the patience i had lolz

Edited by Mike

btw i dunno if i will make it ..xD im a bit lazy :P

but i dont think ill make it xD i dont have the patience i had lolz

LOL, nice plan. But it will be nothing if you won´t do it muhahah. :cry2: But you´re right, it takes much time to make a map, even if it´s not as good as a original nolf map in design. I think it´s fun to be creative, so in the wintertime i have always a lttle patience for this. :Nanarok:

hahaha i have lots of old maps ! xD ill probably reconsider i just dunno yet.. btw can you send me the ltc file so i can check the doomsday settings of the map? ;)

http://dc363.4shared...DD_Project1.ltc

Hej Mike. Here the download link. Please everyone don´t change elements relevant for the game (weapons/doors/teleports/Ammoports/etc....)on the map without asking me. I had an idea how it should be played when i made it.

somehow i had to add following tex:

czech concrete_floor1

italy cobble01+2 stucc001 woodfloor01

moonbase 00rail ladder_m scorched siloroof sub_wall3

underwater sfub002 pfub016

Thanks for uploading.

Peel

DD_4ways in production.

http://www.4shared.c...a6/_online.html

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE

thank you, btw im making a map wich is something like antartica & siberia xD but if im not too lazy ill finish it lol ;) thanks for the ltc, now i can see how to convert the map to dd, etc xD

you are welcome. Best way to learn about dedit. In my opinion there should be a download section for ltc files. The result would be more mappers more maps.

If mappers want to share them we can certainly post em in the downloads.

nah, i think some of us should make some tutorials... like the AI's, etc.. i know a few things on dedit but i have forgoten some of them :( i had some "missions" (incompleted ones) that i lost, and they had cool things and features ..xD but i deleted my tutorials (error mine -.-)

nah, i think some of us should make some tutorials...

I would be too lazy for THIS (if i had so much knowledge) lol. :static: But you are welcome to post my ltc´s Eliteone if you want.

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE