Saved games from PC

pc297

Hello,

I recently installed NOLF2 for mac, and I have tried to import my PC saved games, but to no avail... I have basically copied the "Profiles" and "Save" folders from the PC game folfer into /Users/../Library/Application Support/NOLF2, but I can't see the saved games in NOLF2, although I can see load the profile I just copied...

Has anyone managed to get this working??

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you change the save game paths in the Save1001.ini file? The file is located in Save/[Your Profile Name]/SinglePlayer/ underneath the Nolf2 folder you listed. (If you don't have a profile name the folder is Save/Player/SinglePlayer/ ).

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nolf 2: Im trying to put back some saved games I found and I can't find the location of the saved files...used search and did not find my answers...maybe Im wording it wrong...even turned on hidden files...nothing. Im using win 7/64...anyone help?

The save folder for single player is:

No One Lives Forever 2\Save\Player\SinglePlayer

Inside this folder is where the .sav files are.

Note: Player is the default profile name, yours maybe different if you changed/made a profile

There is no "save folder"

Look at C:\Program Files (x86)\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Save\Player\SinglePlayer (Assuming a default location installation)

Look...no safe folder 8led.jpg[/url]

Simply create one at the path I specified, drop in your game saves and you should be good to go.

Should resemble something like this:

savefoldercontents.jpg

Do you start NOLF2 as administrator? If not Windows User Account Control (UAC) feature can block the game from making the save folder when the game is installed in C:\Program Files (x86) and I believe Running as Admin will help with this. I install older games to C:\Game to get around UAC.

Try running the game as Admin, start a new single player game and see the there is a Save folder now or you can make one like Eliteone says.

The admin thing worked...however how do I find the saves I had in the last 2 weeks...I have old saves from years ago but in the last 2 weeks Ive been playing it like a mad man...I know Im hard to please. :bangin: