Master - server Contract JACK dead?

orion98

Hey, guys!

I'm creating a server, but my friends can not see my server.

No Contract JACK server is not!

4 days I do not see servers Contract JACK through the game menu. I do not see servers Contract JACK through GameSpy Arcade as well.

Master - server Contract JACK dead?

Who has the information?

If the properties of the shortcut game record

ContractJack.exe-GOMULTIJOIN 1 + join 95.158.250.165:27882

Then connect to the server occurs.

If the wizard - the server is dead, then the test is not working CD-key.

We have: Check CD-key works!

Players with invalid CD-key have a message "CD-key verification failed"

Master - server checks CD-key, but blocks the display of all the information on the server works?

GameSpy support for SWAT4 dead too ...

http://swat4news.blo...swat4-dead.html

Edited by orion98

Sounds like it's time for a LivesForever mod for Contrack Jack.

A mod like LivesForever isn't really needed for Contract Jack since there is no strict CD-Key error like in NOLF2 (validation is done by the game server and by default, allows unvalidated players to join if the process can't be completed).

The good news (that I see anyways) is that CJ stills has it's CD-Key's being validated by GameSpy and that the game names contractjack, contractjackd & contractjackpr are still valid on GameSpy's master server.

But the bad news being obvious, CJ no longer has a working server list (that I hope is just due to an error).

If this isn't due to an error, then it sounds more like CJ needs someone to host a server list like NOLF2's ;)

A mod like LivesForever isn't really needed for Contract Jack since there is no strict CD-Key error like in NOLF2 (validation is done by the game server and by default, allows unvalidated players to join if the process can't be completed).

The good news (that I see anyways) is that CJ stills has it's CD-Key's being validated by GameSpy and that the game names contractjack, contractjackd & contractjackpr are still valid on GameSpy's master server.

But the bad news being obvious, CJ no longer has a working server list (that I hope is just due to an error).

If this isn't due to an error, then it sounds more like CJ needs someone to host a server list like NOLF2's ;)

Well we could probably do that.

Well finally there were not many players left in Contract Jack and always cheating problems. I recommend you ask how many people are interested before running a server. I downloaded some new games in the last time but i can´t see any alternative to CJ and Nolf2 in DM. Is this normal ?????! I guess it´s the age lol.

However, i would spend money for a server. What about you NSV?

Greetings Peel

Mmm ...

What price is the restoration and maintenance of the official master server Contract JACK?

What price restoration and maintenance of the official master server NOLF2?

If this problem can be solved with money, then we need to restore the official master server NOLF2, I think

Modes can not be considered a solution to this problem, because new players will not see the game server.

Edited by orion98

Just a preview update, Contract Jack Multiplayer Launcher

86.jpg

Also adds widescreen support via the Display menu, includes proper FOV setting for non 4x3 modes

87.jpg

Right now I am updating the server list code and debugging the Launcher and it's matching dedicated server .exe

Now I know 4 of the program to see NOLF2 server and to connect to the NOLF2 servers .

This:

Xfire,

GameSpy,

Join_By_IP,

NOLF2_ExeMods_1.0

Xfire and GameSpy programs do not work for servers Contract JACK.

What programs can be used for servers Contract JACK?

Help here?

http://developer.pow...mespy.com/forum

Hmm,,,

Gamespy now is owned by Glu Mobile

GameSpy Server Master disabled for multiplayer Contract J.A.C.K. !

If we say

Glu Mobile bought yesterday GameSpy.

So today was dead game "Contract JACK"

So tomorrow is going to die in 1000 games, which were supported by GameSpy

Hey, Glu Mobile! Your stock will fall! You idiots?

Topic here

http://www.glu.com/f...view/36035?back=

We have to put pressure on the firm's management Glu Mobile, I think!

Players SWAT4 collected 2000 signatures ... master server SWAT4 at GameSpy is not restored ... 16/10/2012 SWAT4 players make the server list to connect without a master - server ...

http://swat4news.blogspot.sk/2012/10/dexus-swat4-server-browser-alternative.html

Edited by orion98

Hi all

i have find a good Solution

you need a DynDNS Account

i have Configure the DynDNS in my Router i have a AVM Fritzbox 7390

that works even for HFS File Server and CJ :D

+multijoin 1 -GOMULTIJOIN 1 +join tp555.homeip.net:55500

and i could Join :D

here a Example how:

29igo39k.jpg

cu all :D

Edited by TP5551981

When URA has the launcher done we will have a solution in place that will allow you to play without having to have a third part service.

You could most likely accomplish your command there in a batch file as well.

Hi

@Eliteone i know is like the Multiplayer Launcher from Nolf 2

but if my Solution or from URA with the Launcher both will be a bit complicated for the most Players from CJ

and im sure not all Players from CJ know the sficlan.net or unityHq.net site

it gaves alot of kids in CJ :D the Most Players can't install a Mapppack or a Mod i have over 200 Maps for CJ in a Pack and the big one from Justitia Blue i had alot open my Server named with the Download Link for get my Maps and Mods and how cames very very less Players that is the problem

but im realy don't know how add it in a Batch File for Run it needs first Contractjack.exe (Launcher) and this starts the Lithtech.exe so i don't know how

but im the First with a Working Solution :static:

and CJ Livesforver :D

PS. A Solution for Everyone is not possible

Edited by TP5551981

• Hi All ATV GUY here......hope everyone has been well!. Just thought that I'd mention that I played around with NOLF 2 for 5 hours today trying to get it to work on the servers and I just couldn't do it...VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!. EVERYTHING was done properly with the right files from this site with no luck.....SEVERAL TIMES! I should add that this machine has been and is working perfectly.

• I hope the people working on this problem can find an EASY solution that will work for everyone. If the ORIGINAL servers could be used again THAT would be ideal, but from what I've been reading I have my doubts as to wheather or not that can be done. These games are great but on a server they're hard to beat. I'll be following the posts to keep up to date.....GOOD LUCK!!!

• Radioguy (AKA.... ATV GUY)

Hi

@Eliteone i know is like the Multiplayer Launcher from Nolf 2

but if my Solution or from URA with the Launcher both will be a bit complicated for the most Players from CJ

and im sure not all Players from CJ know the sficlan.net or unityHq.net site

it gaves alot of kids in CJ :D the Most Players can't install a Mapppack or a Mod i have over 200 Maps for CJ in a Pack and the big one from Justitia Blue i had alot open my Server named with the Download Link for get my Maps and Mods and how cames very very less Players that is the problem

but im realy don't know how add it in a Batch File for Run it needs first Contractjack.exe (Launcher) and this starts the Lithtech.exe so i don't know how

but im the First with a Working Solution :static:

and CJ Livesforver :D

PS. A Solution for Everyone is not possible

It took some time before the word got out about the options for nolf2. ForCJ it s actually easier since the master server wasn't done the same way. To spread the word you will want to make posts on places that the C J players hang out. As for the batch file option I'll try to post one this evening for you.

• Hi All ATV GUY here......hope everyone has been well!. Just thought that I'd mention that I played around with NOLF 2 for 5 hours today trying to get it to work on the servers and I just couldn't do it...VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!. EVERYTHING was done properly with the right files from this site with no luck.....SEVERAL TIMES! I should add that this machine has been and is working perfectly.

• I hope the people working on this problem can find an EASY solution that will work for everyone. If the ORIGINAL servers could be used again THAT would be ideal, but from what I've been reading I have my doubts as to wheather or not that can be done. These games are great but on a server they're hard to beat. I'll be following the posts to keep up to date.....GOOD LUCK!!!

• Radioguy (AKA.... ATV GUY)

@ATV Guy post in the Nolf 2 section about your issue and any screenshots of the errors so we can work on getting your issue resolved.

• 2 weeks later...