Sunset Showdown/The Pad missing?

alderondark

Hi all,

Everytime i play online and get to the point where Sunset Showdown is loaded, i get the 'unable to load world resources' error. Where can i find this map? Also had the same with The Pad. The version i found online kept giving me an invalid cd key error.

Ok, so i know which maps are loaded onto the server, but since some maps are hard to find, would it be a good idea to include all the files/links for the maps that are in the servermap list?

If these downloads/links are already posted somewhere then please link me to it and kick me in the butt for not using the search option to its full extent.

Thanks

Alderon

Hi all,

Everytime i play online and get to the point where Sunset Showdown is loaded, i get the 'unable to load world resources' error. Where can i find this map? Also had the same with The Pad. The version i found online kept giving me an invalid cd key error.

Ok, so i know which maps are loaded onto the server, but since some maps are hard to find, would it be a good idea to include all the files/links for the maps that are in the servermap list?

If these downloads/links are already posted somewhere then please link me to it and kick me in the butt for not using the search option to its full extent.

Thanks

Alderon

They are in the Unityhq DD map pack in our downloads section. No search needed simply click the Downloads link at the top of the forum. ;)