Vr mod for nolf2

I've been enjoying the nolf series since they were released. I had so little understanding

of the first game and how to make it work properly on a rather weak machine in the early years.

As I recall it crashed constantly. But I really was captured by the humor and gadgets. 

I rediscovered the games here around about the time my daughter was born (sleepless nights) and

I 'd like to mention Grand Prix Legends  (Sim Racing Mirror Zone)  provided some fun as well.

She is seven and I've become a PC game and sim racing enthusiast. I've experimented with face tracking for

shooter games and used Wii remotes for PC games like nolf2. Recently I've built a motion simulator seat for my 

racing rig which can interface with a joystick to extract motion from any game (my daughter is playing with a  xbox

Controller to move the seat in a fun game called mini ninjas). Anyways in my quest for immersion and fun I noticed

this and saw no mention of it searching the forum. Anyway, I have a long winded thank you to the site moderators

and will be making a contribution.

Edited by weldmetal1
  • Like 1