The site that shall not be named?

Hey old and new NOLF'ers (if there are some)

After some month Im checking all the informal NOLF Sites again, but there is one Site is miss actually, does anyone know where (edit, seems the Admins doesnt accept the name of the NOLF Site here, wonder why)?

If anyone got a answer,please let me know :)

It seems the domain is expired or something, are they doing it with a new domain or did they just shut the doors?

Thanks for a answer and greets :)

Edited by TiZeR

Hey old and new NOLF'ers (if there are some)

After some month Im checking all the informal NOLF Sites again, but there is one Site is miss actually, does anyone know where (edit, seems the Admins doesnt accept the name of the NOLF Site here, wonder why)?

If anyone got a answer,please let me know :)

It seems the domain is expired or something, are they doing it with a new domain or did they just shut the doors?

Thanks for a answer and greets :)

Shut the doors so to speak apparently.

Hey Eliteone, thanks for your answer.

I really dont know any relationsship between unityhq and N-Girl. I'm sorry If I broke a rule here or if I did anything wrong. I was not active at all for some years....

This is not to cause a discussion.

I just wondered where the site is and if anyone got details for it, it just seems a bit weird to me that a fundumental and old Nolf site like this shut his doors.

If anyone got details to inform me, i appreiciate :)

If not, I have to deal with it and its alright.

Greetz :)

Edited by TiZeR

There wasn't much of a relationship there (Due to events on how nolf players were treated on their forum) and it's long gone now anyhow.

I tried contacting Dan some time ago with an offer to help with host their site etc. and I never received a response.

So not sure why they closed shop or if they ever intend to do anything nolf related anymore.

Ok, lets see.

Im sure many people wanted to give Dan support to keep their site alive, but when its down, then its down.

Yes, on their forum was always a party, kind of interessting to read.

Anyways, you answered my questuion. Thanks alot. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...