First forum contact (before official launch)

Eliteone

Welcome.......... as the forum is under construction still post your hellos etc in this thread.

Thanks

biggrin.gif

My, you people are quick!!

No worries, things here will be changing and improving soon. I've just been too swamped this week to get busy with this project. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here. biggrin.gif

Fbbtts, no one ever notices my posts! ^^^^^^^^^^ UUUPPP THHHEEERRREE.

I'll repeat myself if you're to lazy to scroll to the top:

Important/Usefull posts will be posted in the 'General' area, or will there be a different area just for important and useful posts?

Fbbtts, no one ever notices my posts! ^^^^^^^^^^ UUUPPP THHHEEERRREE.

I'll repeat myself if you're to lazy to scroll to the top:

Important/Usefull posts will be posted in the 'General' area, or will there be a different area just for important and useful posts?

12[/snapback]

noticed wink.gif the final layout of the board isn't set in stone just yet if you have suggestions on things ou'd like to see by all means let us know thumbsup.gif

*tickles Nova* Patience, grasshopper. I haven't even started to list the categories yet. Hopefully Sunday I'll be able to start on that if I get things done today thatI need to. w00t.gif

Don't get too attached to the color, Frylock. I'll want this to match the website somewhat so everything is still in a process of evolving. teehee.gif

On the website will be a simple, easy to understand section just for downloads!! Bring on the maps! biggrin.gif

Mari - I sure hope getting this place going isn't as painful as it was giving birth to my big melon headed son was. blink.gif

Thanks for putting in the other emoticons, eliteone. Hey, have you or anyone else seen any monkey ones anywhere? The FF5 peeps might like that. thumbsup.gif