Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Carendash: CHOCing news of Piero

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
aavalentines2019-1.pngThey say 9 out of 10 people like chocolate, Piero is person number 10 and he LOVES chocolate. But there is something you need to know about Piero, he is more the Sharing is Caring kind of guy and decided to trade his sweet goods with the good citizens of Marianople. But now he needs your help! Chocolate deliveries are delayed, and valentines day is in peril. Will you help him out of that unfortunate situation? Surely Piero has some tokens to spare for your trouble and maybe even some delicious chocolate. Where can I find Piero? Piero is in Marianople at the Fountain. How can I get there? As a Nuian you can just teleport there. As Haranyan you need to use the Austera portal located in the Hero Election Hall. You can also use the portal located in Diamond Shores. Any Requirements? You need to be at least level 30. What can I obtain? You will receive Valentines Day Token for every Quest you fulfill for Piero. Those can be traded for various rewards on Mirage Isle like costumes. How long will the Event last? The Event takes place from February 13th until February 26th . Now go on and get your chocolates!

Jump to post...

View the full article