Rest in peace my friend

I just heard the news today while in the server. I am quite saddened to hear about Natter's passing. He was one of my most favorite NOLFers. His cheerful demeanor & goodwill put a smile on many faces (especially mine). I will truly miss this great person.

R.I.P. Snake

Good bye Natter, rest in peace. I will always remember you as a kind and helpful person.

Nothing could be more beautiful,

Than the memories we have of you,

To us they're very precious

Because they are of you.

My condolences to Natter's family and friends

Edited by Jill Valentine

Dear me, these are sad news indeed.. Such a kind-hearted human being and truly one of the core members of this small but nice community. It's always sad to hear about someone passing away like this. Eventhough it isn't someone you've met, it feels just like if it's a friend real close to you which is now gone. Thanks for the talks Nat and great evenings playing Nolf with you.

My thoughts are with his family, rest in peace Natter.

• 5 weeks later...

Got the old SFI NOLF2 site working again and found this (member submitted the information they wanted on the site) it shows the sense of humour Natter had.

natter.gif

Ha ha....his Misc. Info about burying cats.

This came from a thread where everyone sent pics of themselves, his pic was of him in the back garden, knelt down, with a shovel next to him and stroking a cat on his lap.

So I replied...."are you sure the cat was dead before you buried it"

His reply was....." no no... the cat and I was burying the shovel", a great sense of humour.

R.I.P Natter :( You will truly be missed by many. Can't believe this is true..I think you were a great person and a great player. One of the old crew that i first met here. This is really sad...

• 5 weeks later...

It's been a long time since i've been around and now i came to see what's happening and this!! THIS! caught my eyes! Oh my....I still remember back in the day..all the good games with Natter! With or without SFI tag!

Just like the swede said before....R.I.P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.