Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Turn ON AFK KICK or increase the server capacity

How we know from long archeage is an alt farmville but this situation it is no longer tolerable.

Every week-end is queue for enter the server already form 3-4 weeks. I remeber people was hard crying after patch 5.0 because of afk kick but as you can see we need it. Is not possible a pay customer have to wait alts no patron log of for enter on the server and play.

I remember 2014 when archeage na-eu started it wwas queue only the first 2 months and patron user was skipping the queue. Now not only is more queue then game launch but alts no patron and patron have to wait all as the same.

If you dont want put afk kick back please consider to increase the server capacity becouse like this is bad..

BTW even the forum is lagging i cannot even attack a screenshot of the 40 ppl queue

View the full article