Michael Jackson: What's The Verdict

Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent?

• Guilty
    • Innocent
    • Not too sure

The verdict will come any day now. What do you all think will be the verdict? Guilty or not.

I actually think he will be charged with something. Not sure what though. I don't think he'll be going to jail. He couldn't survive a jail sentence if he did get sent there.

I think he's innocent ! He is weird and he likes kids so I say someone used the situation..Everyone knows what some people can do for money..But I think he will be charged with something though, but if he goes to jail he will commit suicide.

If not someone else will get him.

I think he is guilty, but will be found innocent. After the O.J fiasco of '94, I don't have any faith with the judicial system out in La-La Land California.

To much sun on the head causes brain damage.

guilty! he slept in a bed with kids, i dont think it matters what he did with them, its the fact that he slept in a bed with them at all. would u feel safe with ur young son sleeping in bed with him?

i know i wouldnt

Guest BritneySpears

Guilty! This is not the first time they said he 'did weird things.' Those fans are absurd! They only know his music, not himself.

For me, where there is smoke there is fire. He has repeatedly been in similar, compromising situations in the past and has had to pay LARGE sums of money to keep it out of legal courts (smells like a buy off). The repeat offenses demonstrate a pattern that is similar to those of an addict that can't control his urges.

Apparently, his finances are in bad shape so one can only speculate that he can't settle out of court like he used to. This went to court because the prosecutor felt there was enough evidence to convict him without reasonable doubt. The evidence I have seen through the media is damning and the repeat pattern leads me to believe he is GUILTY. We'll have to see if the jury feels that way as well

Well I still not 100% if he was totally innocent or not. I do think that he "needed" this court case though. If he is on the verge of bankrupcy, nothing like a good old court case to boost your record sales.

Well I certainly hope he hasn't done any such thing to a defenseless child. Although a thing like this is incredibly hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt, I'm sticking to the principle of every truly democratic justice system; he's innocent because he was not proven guilty.

Ahhh the California legal system. Freak show out there. I saw the same thing go down with the Rondney King, O.J, and Robert Blake trials, and now this.

They can take all the nice weather they want, but that state has no soul, no life, no substance. It's all front, a freeeeeeeak show. If his lawyer would put on a good show Pol Pot would have gotten an acquital in the L.A courts.

Come on guys - what are you labelling a man a child abuser for when the truth is none of us can know this?

If you ask someone who's been wrongfully accused of such a crime I'm sure they will tell you it was the greatest horror of their lives. Naturally the kids in these situations are the number one priority, but if you try I bet you can imagine Jacko's situation. If you were there you would want to be considered innocent until proven guilty, right?

He was acquitted by a US court as good as any other. People who have studied all the evidence and heard of nothing else for months found this guy innocent. So please stop whining and for heavens sake stop judging on assumptions and hunches as if this is some kind of game or joke.

mari its not like this guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time! This is the 2nd time he was brought up on charges of such misconduct (the first being settled out of court for major $$$). He has admited to sleeping with young boys in the same bed, and see's no problem with this. He has not had the most successfull relationships with people his age (duh!).

My point was that this kind of stuff is par for the course in California. When was the last famous person found guilty in Caly by a jury of his/her peers?

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck.....its probably a duck.

wink.gif

So yea he's innocent, but no way i'm not going to say that I agree with the verdict. I expected it no doubt.