Windos Vista sound problem

Hi everyone. I'm only posting here in order to gain accesso to download the game from the site links. Unfortunately, just yesterday, when I was trying to install again NOLF2, i accidentally breaked the first disc when I get it from the case. I have some problems with the game sounds (I'm on Vista x86), so I was hoping to solve them installing the patch 1.3 for my italian version of the game. But, with the disc game broke, I'm unable to find a nocd patch for my version of the game. So I hope to solve the problem ownloading the english version. There's anyway some kind of translation for the english patched version to italian?

Hi everyone. I'm only posting here in order to gain accesso to download the game from the site links. Unfortunately, just yesterday, when I was trying to install again NOLF2, i accidentally breaked the first disc when I get it from the case. I have some problems with the game sounds (I'm on Vista x86), so I was hoping to solve them installing the patch 1.3 for my italian version of the game. But, with the disc game broke, I'm unable to find a nocd patch for my version of the game. So I hope to solve the problem ownloading the english version. There's anyway some kind of translation for the english patched version to italian?

Welcome to the forum.

We only have the English version of the CDs. Not sure if applying the Italian patch over the English install would "translate" it for you.

Only other choice would be to search Amazon or even Ebay for an Italian copy of the game.

Maybe I could change the original NA audio version with the italian one on my NOLF2 CD1 copy? Do you think it could work?

Certainly worth a try.

I copied from another italian installation of NOLF2 the sound.rez file and pasted into my new NA installation. It works great... now I have only to discovere where are all the texts and subtitles ^_^