Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Open letter to Khrolan about the Archeage 5.0 patch

1 post in this topic

All this situation is pretty disappointing, i know business is business but seems like the Trion CEO Scott Hartsman don't care at all about Trion community players. How he could get involved in a negotiation of companies without even check before if was any big update in progress on one of his company game?

He should have postponed this negotiation after the patch and let players enjoy new game content.

We have not received any information for 24 hours only Brasse informed us about what was happening between Trion and Gamigo.

We know that many employees have been fired after the Gamigo's acquisition but who has remained should have informed us regarding the repercussions at stake.

I am happy that Khrolan is still part of the group and I appreciated his commitment to updating us on the situation.

I want to ask Khrolan a further effort to define an ETA for the patch 5.0 and try to resolve the situation with the parties concerned as soon as possible

The community of players has already suffered damage from this situation it would be better not to harm us further with great delays.

In other words I am asking to force this patch 5.0 as soon as possible before your company suffers further losses due to players leaving Archeage

Thanks

View the full article