Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Trion Worlds Appreciation Thread

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I have been playing Archeage since its launch in 2014 and don't think I've missed a day of logging in (except when servers down) in 4 years. I have seen the release of versions 1.2, 1.7, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and hopefully the upcoming 5.0. I and my guild mates have weathered through no less than three server evolutions. Our guild was created in October 2014, Äuroria Avengers", on Ezi and our original guild is still just active today as it was 4 years.

Archeage has seen its fair share of trials and tribulations, but after 4 years of watching Trion livestreams, reading forum posts, and being in the Archeage community, I think that at the end of the day, we as a community really should be putting our hands together and applauding the efforts of all the people through the years, past and present, who have helped to manage Archeage to the successful game it has become. It is by no means a small achievement that Archeage is now entering its 5th year on the international market, and while we have seen the playerbase undergo fluctuations in that time, in comparison to other games, Archeage is a success.

On behalf of myself and my guild mates, thankyou to all at Trion who have made this game what it is today, and we look forward to its ongoing success in the future.

View the full article