Sign in to follow this  
DaKingOfGames

can't join server with the multiplayer launcher

so I downloaded the "Multiplayer Launcher & Server Mod Beta 0.3.1" on the download section and whenever I try to join a server, nothing happens. Anything I need to do before trying to join?

so I downloaded the "Multiplayer Launcher & Server Mod Beta 0.3.1" on the download section and whenever I try to join a server, nothing happens. Anything I need to do before trying to join?

I assume you refreshed the server list and selected a server that show a running map etc.?

so I figured out what was wrong: the game that I was trying to join wasn't even online so I guess it takes a while for it to actually update the list of games/servers. But now I found another problem: when playing the single player I encountered this problem (skip to 1:23

) when I try doing that, nothing happens and I end up getting stuck.

so I figured out what was wrong: the game that I was trying to join wasn't even online so I guess it takes a while for it to actually update the list of games/servers. But now I found another problem: when playing the single player I encountered this problem (skip to 1:23

) when I try doing that, nothing happens and I end up getting stuck.

Are you running the single player with the livesforever mod active?

If so it has been known to mess with the single-player game. Deactivate it then play the single-player.

That would explain it. I ended up reinstalling the game last night b/c it kept on crashing for some reason. But I'll keep that in mind in the future. Thanks Eliteone!