new nolf2 dm map, ltc included

Hi,

happy new year to all. Here a nolf2 version of my new cj map. I added the ltc (not yet custom tex and snd) because i am not used to nolf2. Hope you will be interested in this map. Have fun and greetings

Peel

download link:

http://uploading.com/files/19d7262f/DM_G_n_G_Nolf2.rar/

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE

Hi,

happy new year to all. Here a nolf2 version of my new cj map. I added the ltc (not yet custom tex and snd) because i am not used to nolf2. Hope you will be interested in this map. Have fun and greetings

Peel

download link:

http://uploading.com/files/19d7262f/DM_G_n_G_Nolf2.rar/

Hey i like the map!! its realy cool you should make a DD version of it... but much more better XD (i mean putting one or two secret rooms) :)

Greetz

Mike

Hey i like the map!! its realy cool you should make a DD version of it... but much more better XD (i mean putting one or two secret rooms) :)

Greetz

Mike

Hi Mike,

a doomsday map would mean copy and mirror this map i think. The file would be much bigger lol. I don´t know how to add the doomsday parts....not my stuff, and I don´t think secrets/secret rooms make the game better (they are just secrets as long as you don´t know about them lol).

Thanks for your feedback :).

Peel

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE