Somebody Help me

Sometimes people steal valid CD-keys. Try playing at different times... A few days ago, all CD-keys were invalid. Did you try playing recently? I mean this week?

In case un200000 doesn't understand our replies, does anyone here master Korean? smile.gif

Sometimes people steal valid CD-keys. Try playing at different times... A few years ago, all CD-keys were invalid. Did you try playing recently? I mean this week?

In case un200000 doesn't understand our replies, does anyone here master Korean? smile.gif

4291[/snapback]

Try the game again as last week everyone was getting the invalid CD KEY error due to a problem with the games master server.

(Translation) it will purchase in 2003 degree and will start ttayn the now when also 2005 mote playing which will be distant it is possible are it tries and that the CD-Key it is incorrect the bedspread which comes out

(Translation) it will purchase in 2003 degree and will start ttayn the now when also 2005 mote playing which will be distant it is possible are it tries and that the CD-Key it is incorrect the bedspread which comes out

4337[/snapback]

Um........... think the translator messed this up a bit. blink.gif

On your original question the Invalid CD Key last week was a problem for everyone that has been fixed now.