Nolf 2 Server questions...

Blammo

Hi, we just got Nolf 2 in the house and i have a few questions about playing online in the servers.

I have found that when using the IP join tool it comes with some server ip's listed already. A few work and lead to servers but some say error establishing connection to server. Does this mean that these servers are down?

Is there a way to add servers into the ip tool without having to retype the ip in every time?

On the right of the forum here i see servers listed on a gametracker graphic. From what i see the servers info there isn't updated and are just static images right? The one server says 8 players in it but when i plug in the ip and port i get a error establishing connection. Are these old server addresses and is there a way to see if anyone is actually on using the gametracker site? Whats the best way to find people playing and get up to date server lists?

thanks

Blam

Hi, we just got Nolf 2 in the house and i have a few questions about playing online in the servers.

I have found that when using the IP join tool it comes with some server ip's listed already. A few work and lead to servers but some say error establishing connection to server. Does this mean that these servers are down?

Is there a way to add servers into the ip tool without having to retype the ip in every time?

On the right of the forum here i see servers listed on a gametracker graphic. From what i see the servers info there isn't updated and are just static images right? The one server says 8 players in it but when i plug in the ip and port i get a error establishing connection. Are these old server addresses and is there a way to see if anyone is actually on using the gametracker site? Whats the best way to find people playing and get up to date server lists?

thanks

Blam

The servers listed are reported from a database I maintain. One of the fallback is the servers don't always report when they've been turned off. The ones listed on the gametracker images are the servers UHQ runs and they are running 24/7.

You can try This tool

That will give you live info from the servers as it queries them.

As far as when people play I know there has been several threads on the subject here on the forum.