Scrapped ideas for NOLF2 maps!!!!

Koyasha

well, i made some stuff for NOLF2 and I learned a lot from it,

here are 2 ideas of unfinished work:

- DM Lost Island : it was a big island lost in the ocean, with some small islands around it and a beautiful not-so-custom sunset skybox I took from half life 2...once the map starts, people should respawn only in the main big island, which had a big rock/cliff , with a small cave hidden by a waterfall, some palm trees, a light house you could climb on by inside circular staircase and snipe from the top of it (360º view of the island and the ocean), and a small wooden beach cabin...

once players get killed, they could respawn into the small islands, one of them featuring only a sniper rifle (sniper island), the other was the bomb island (explosives only), the other didnt had any weapon and you where stuck there till some1 shoot at your head and you had the chance to respawn in a better place...

you could not swim out the small island, but you could swim into the ocean from the big island, but not go too far or reach the small islands by swimming

it was 80% done, I only needed to finish the interior of the lighthouse and build the cabin, and was about to be release

- DM Venice ????: some pretty bridges on top of water and inspired architecture, with 100% custom textures i stole from Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, was intented to be an intensive action deathmatch map, not so big , a small map, but no so much, just small enough to keep the action going on for the whole round...i had only 4 bridges interconnected with the water done and about 6-7 buildings finished.... I wanted to make it my most beautiful work to for NOLF2 but was too much work and so little time :(

this is my stuff that never saw the daylight!!!

sadly I moved from my house and the disc where i made backup of NOLF2 stuff gone!!!!

i wish I could find them, i had them hosted on blogspot but google changed my account and I cant log in there anymore!!!

Hey Koyasha been along time. Hope all is well.

You should be able to contact Google and have the information sent to your recovery email address.

hi girls,

yes that one was mine, it was more a test to practice my skills that wasnt planned to be released, but I think it was so terrible and laggy lol

my worst out of all 5 I made,

my favorite was the doomsday map you could use the cable cars to get quickly to the other base and steal the devices while people where fighting in the bridges at the bottom of the mountains and using snowmobiles to get down faster, or sneak into the crystal caves, it was huge , I had great fun with it with some FF5 members (i think was that)

anyways, I wish I could make more and revive the great fun I had in this community, so good memories :)

Ahh, yeah, the cable car map! It was a massively huge map but there was a lot to it that I liked. Those glowing crystals in the caves were awesome! There was some good sniping on that one.

it was massively huge because my initial idea was make people use the cable cars to go to the other side and sneaky into the enemy base, through the cable cars and by snowmobiles, meet at the bridges for the core and fight there

I also made the Bunker remake, from Goldeneye 007

sadly I dont have enough time to make more NOLF2 stuff, I installed the game to remember my maps , surprisingly they dont lag as they did 7 years ago when I had a crap machine lol

now everything runs smooth

maybe I do something , someday...but that would require me to study the tools once again, since 7 years have passed and I already forgot about most stuff I learned from DEDIT!!!!

but I improved on texturing and design overall

it was massively huge because my initial idea was make people use the cable cars to go to the other side and sneaky into the enemy base, through the cable cars and by snowmobiles, meet at the bridges for the core and fight there

I also made the Bunker remake, from Goldeneye 007

sadly I dont have enough time to make more NOLF2 stuff, I installed the game to remember my maps , surprisingly they dont lag as they did 7 years ago when I had a crap machine lol

now everything runs smooth

maybe I do something , someday...but that would require me to study the tools once again, since 7 years have passed and I already forgot about most stuff I learned from DEDIT!!!!

but I improved on texturing and design overall

Your bunker map is in the DM mappack I put together ;)

yeah I know!!! i tried to download it but, 500mb >_< so I cancelled

i have the file , found it in a german website !!!

i will download the mappack soon to try online, cuz i tried to join by joinbyip and I didnt had the map that was running in the DD server