Server Setup (not a noob)

i know tihs is a pretty much dead forum, but i figured i'd try anyway...I have been working on a new game using the Lithtech Jupiter engine lately. I have been in contact with Ura and he has given me some great tips. The only tihng left for this game before it can come out in beta is the multiplayer online.

i need the files to actually run a server that i could use the LivesForever mod to connect to. Thanks!

i know tihs is a pretty much dead forum, but i figured i'd try anyway...I have been working on a new game using the Lithtech Jupiter engine lately. I have been in contact with Ura and he has given me some great tips. The only tihng left for this game before it can come out in beta is the multiplayer online.

i need the files to actually run a server that i could use the LivesForever mod to connect to. Thanks!

Our forum isn't dead ;)

So are you looking for source files or?

The servers for Nolf 2 run the same files you would run on your local PC to play the game minus the video requirements etc.

dead forum??...........DEAD FORUM??

the forum ain't dead...........maybe the players are half dead........but not the forum!! :P

I thought the fourm's been pretty acvtive since Elite made everyone post to download lol.

It helps the shy people communicate :P