Sunny

NOLF 1 Soundtrack?

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums. I love No One Lives Forever and I saw that there are quite a few download links floating around in the forums for this wonderful game. However, none of the links work anymore. :(

Does anyone know where I can still download the Soundtrack? Or would someone be so nice to provide me with a working link? I would be so happy!

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes :)

1 hour ago, Sunny said:

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums. I love No One Lives Forever and I saw that there are quite a few download links floating around in the forums for this wonderful game. However, none of the links work anymore. :(

Does anyone know where I can still download the Soundtrack? Or would someone be so nice to provide me with a working link? I would be so happy!

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes :)

Which link are you having trouble with specifically? 

Hey,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried several ones on the forum, one of them being the link for the NOLF soundtrack here: https://nolfgirl.net/Unityhq/forums/topic/2519-no-one-lives-forever-extras/

4 hours ago, Sunny said:

Hey,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried several ones on the forum, one of them being the link for the NOLF soundtrack here: https://nolfgirl.net/Unityhq/forums/topic/2519-no-one-lives-forever-extras/

Unfortunately those are links are to sites not under our control.  

You can listen to it though 

Thanks for the link! I have already checked that out and also downloaded the OST from the link of the video description. Unfortunately some single tracks are missing and the quality of the tracks is quite low. :( So I was hoping that maybe anyone here would still have the soundtrack or a link to it in a higher quality

I dunno how can those people reach soundtracks. I want to open. Rez or other interesting files of the game.