Sign in to follow this  
Eliteone

Lithtech Jupiter Enterprise package WITH NOLF2 Build 69 full source code

8 posts in this topic

Lithtech Jupiter Enterprise package WITH NOLF2 Build 69 full source code

We had to disable this download due to a bandwidth issue. We're working on possible solutions to the problem but will be limited due to the lack of donations to keep our site running. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

File provided by David Myers

Ever played Combat Arms, sudden attack, cross fire Medal of Honor Pacific Assult or even FEAR? They all started on this game engine. This is the actual build version it all started on. A game called No One Lives Forever 2.

Lithtech was a very advanced game engine for its time. At its release date, it supported more advanced shader 3.0 files than any other game engine at the time. It's a great engine, everything is included in these parts.

What's included in this package
ALL the plugins needed
--Photoshop texture file plugins
--3ds max plugins (import/export model, import/export map/world)
--alias maya wavefront plugins
--windows audio codecs.

Full tools for models/textures/mapping for the game
--Dedit: Used for compiling maps, adding spawns/effects etc.
--FXed: Used for editing what's called ClientFX. clientfx houses all the special effects in the game.
--ModelEdit: Lets you name all the animations of your 3d model files
--RenderStyleEditor: Lets you control what the lighting does to models

TONS of sample games for learning how to use the engine

Source code to NOLF2 Build 69

Source code to my TPS game

the Dev version of NOLF2

the Dev version of TPS

Linux files

eventually i will release CAPS (CA Private server) files that we had working.

Setting this up is very easy. Simply unzip the files to a folder on your c:\ drive and your all set to start learning!

Both downloads seem to cut off halfway through, leaving me with corrupted files. I've tried multiple times on different devices to no avail. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks.

15 hours ago, Addereign said:

Both downloads seem to cut off halfway through, leaving me with corrupted files. I've tried multiple times on different devices to no avail. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks.

Which browser are you using? Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Any browser addins/plugins? If so which one/s? Have you tried using a different browser? 

Yeah I've tried multiple browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Edge) and devices. No addons, wired connection.
I'm thinking it's a server-side issue. Are you able to fully download  nolf2_gpl_src.zip just fine? Mine cuts off at around 480 MB downloaded.

3 hours ago, Addereign said:

Yeah I've tried multiple browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Edge) and devices. No addons, wired connection.
I'm thinking it's a server-side issue. Are you able to fully download  nolf2_gpl_src.zip just fine? Mine cuts off at around 480 MB downloaded.

Just tried this one and a few of the other large files just fine.  

Now if you're trying to grab several files at once you could experience time out issues. 

I just also tested this file, mine cuts off at 603.14MB with a 503 Service Unavailable error.

Yeah, I was doing a single file. Server seems to time out prematurely. You may be able to download it because your internet is faster. Mine takes around 13 mins per GB.

Edit: Solved for now by using an external VPS with higher speeds to download and then re-upload the file.

Edited by Addereign

Seems to be a bandwidth issue with our hosting. I've had to disable this for now until I can figure it out. 

Something I'll have to research since I've covering most of the costs of maintaining this site these days on how I want to proceed. 

• Like 1