Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Nolf 2 custom button

Hi I've Nolf 2 with path v1.3 retail.. I'm trying to play online and I've downloaded LivesForever from this site.. I'm following the instructions but I cannot see custom button on the launcher.. why? please help me.. :cry2:

10018866.jpg

oh god are 09:53 AM there?....o.o in italy 18:23 PM xD

Edited by ORION

Hi I've Nolf 2 with path v1.3 retail.. I'm trying to play online and I've downloaded LivesForever from this site.. I'm following the instructions but I cannot see custom button on the launcher.. why? please help me.. :cry2:

10018866.jpg

oh god are 09:53 AM there?....o.o in italy 18:23 PM xD

First make sure you are patched up to version 1.3 (Files are in the downloads)

Then make sure the LivesForever mod rez file is installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods\LivesForever (for 64 bit)

C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods\LivesForever (for 32 bit)

there already exist.. I've copied LivesForever folder (within LivesForever.rez) in Mods.. but there isn't the button..It never have been on the launcher.. what I have to do? I want to play with all people on the servers but now i can't for this and for my internet connection.. the 17th of August maybe if this will work .. I will refer my offer for internet (vodafone unfortunately)

there already exist.. I've copied LivesForever folder (within LivesForever.rez) in Mods.. but there isn't the button..It never have been on the launcher.. what I have to do? I want to play with all people on the servers but now i can't for this and for my internet connection.. the 17th of August maybe if this will work .. I will refer my offer for internet (vodafone unfortunately)

Can you verify that you have your program patched to version 1.3?

yes I've found the patch 1.3 retail in the 3rd cd with "giochi per il mio computer" (megazine, 2004).. when I play Nolf2 there is "v1.3 retail" written in the home.. .. I'm trying to download 1.3 italian from this site.. but my internet connection is very slow .. so it want many hours for 30 mb...I hope that it will work and if it'll work I refer my internet connection the 17th..and for the first 3gb then my internet connection should be enough fast..

sorry for this english but as I've said.. I'm italian XD

...it download 4,2 mb and then stop..uff..I think becouse it goes in timeout

Edited by ORION

sorry for double post I've some news..I've downloaded italian patch.. no custom button.. I've runned "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe" -mod LivesForever.rez (also tried without .rez) and then I've closed the game.. I've found JoinByIp 2.0 and try to connect.. nolf2 begin and then said: cd key non valido (incorrect cd key) .. HOW!! ... I've original cds with the serial on the cover.. please help what i have to do?

Edited by ORION

sorry for double post I've some news..I've downloaded italian patch.. no custom button.. I've runned "C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\NOLF2.exe" -mod LivesForever.rez (also tryied without .rez) and then I've closed the game.. I've found JoinByIp 2.0 and try to connect.. nolf2 begin and then said: cd key non valido (incorrect cd key) .. HOW!! ... I've original cds with the serial on the cover.. please help what i have to do?

If you're getting that message then it's not finding the LivesForever mod.

Make sure you have the LivesForever mod installed here:

Modsfolder.jpg

Name of the folder is important to LivesForever.

Follow the steps HERE

If the mod isn't installed correctly then you won't get a custom button.

already done.. nothing :cry2: :cry2:

already done.. nothing :cry2: :cry2:

Can you post a screenshot of your mods folder?

Can you post a screenshot of your mods folder?

....ok but I think that it's correct..

could you give me your "english launcher"? .. I'd like to try xD maybe works

immagine2new.png

p.s I've tried also LivesForeverPlus == not work...

Edited by ORION

....ok but I think that it's correct..

could you give me your "english launcher"? .. I'd like to try xD maybe works

immagine2new.png

p.s I've tried also LivesForeverPlus == not work...

If you take the widescreen fix rez out does it then work?

Add this to launch your nolf 2 -mod LivesForever

I just noticed you had -mod LivesForever.rez which won't work.

If you want to try the English version you can download it from the downloads and give it a go.

....o.o one word.. how it can be possible XD I've downloaded from this site and installed v1.3 english retail... no change .. nothing XD and custom button doesn't want to appear .. but why the language is italian and not english?... edit: ok now it's in english but the launcher is italian and there is no custom button

Edited by ORION

....o.o one word.. how it can be possible XD I've downloaded from this site and installed v1.3 english retail... no change .. nothing XD and custom button doesn't want to appear .. but why the language is italian and not english?... edit: ok now it's in english but the launcher is italian and there is no custom button

You installed the English 1.3 on an Italian install of the game? Not sure how that's going to work.

Don't think it's the fact that you have the Italian version as we have people here who have other language versions installed and are not having this issue.

Can you show me the path to your mods folder? should be C:\Program Files\Fox\ No One Lives Forever 2\custom\Mods (32 bit)

or C:\Program Files (x86)\Fox\ No One Lives Forever 2\custom\Mods (64 bit)

at the moment I'm on linux but I've already said that it's correct.. you can watch previous image or this...

schermatazt.png don't look media ecc because it's on linux and it's different.. the path on windows it C:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Custom\Mods and it's 32bit version..

Edited by ORION

Not sure if the LivesForever mod or any of the mods work in linux.

What Windows emulator are you using?

Not sure if the LivesForever mod or any of the mods work in linux.

What Windows emulator are you using?

it isn't on linux XD the game is in windows.. In that moment I was on linux and I didn't want to reboot the computer XD

Have you tried running the game as administrator?

Your path looks correct to the Mods folder.

Have you tried running the game as administrator?

Your path looks correct to the Mods folder.

always but nothing change..it's destiny

When you start up the game it says retail 1.3 in the lower right corner?