NOLF 2 Singleplayer

WickedNOLF

It seems most people here play NOLF2 for its multiplayer, but the singleplayer campaign is amazing (apart from some minor annoyances) and better than multiplayer IMHO.

What is your favourite Cate Archer build (what do you improve with the skill points)?

I usually go for:

• Stealth 4/5
  • Stamina 4/5
  • Marksmanship 4/5
  • Carrying 3/5
  • Armor 5/5
  • Weapons 5/5
  • Gadgets 2/5
  • Search 4/5

Gadgets and Carrying are the last two things I upgrade. Weapons, Marksmanship, Stealth and Armor are among the first.

It seems most people here play NOLF2 for its multiplayer, but the singleplayer campaign is amazing (apart from some minor annoyances) and better than multiplayer IMHO.

What is your favourite Cate Archer build (what do you improve with the skill points)?

I usually go for:

• Stealth 4/5
  • Stamina 4/5
  • Marksmanship 4/5
  • Carrying 3/5
  • Armor 5/5
  • Weapons 5/5
  • Gadgets 2/5
  • Search 4/5

Gadgets and Carrying are the last two things I upgrade. Weapons, Marksmanship, Stealth and Armor are among the first.

You should join in the Co-Op server sometimes as it runs the single-player missions in addition to the 4 official Co-Op missions.

Meaning you can play through chapters of the game with others in a Co-Op game style B)

That sounds intriguing :)

I am gonna have to get myself to install Lives Forever mod plus all the map packs one of these days :D

Managed to get it installed and working. I can connect to any server listed in the Join by IP tool. Unfortunately, they were all empty when I tried. Gotta wait until NOLF o'clock I guess :)

Managed to get it installed and working. I can connect to any server listed in the Join by IP tool. Unfortunately, they were all empty when I tried. Gotta wait until NOLF o'clock I guess :)

The Co-Op one you can run through by yourself if no one else is on as it is the Co-Op player/s vs. The AIs

• 2 months later...

So can the co-op version have more than 2 people in it at a time?

Welcome to UHQ.

To answer your question, Yes

Up to 4 players (stock setting)

For our Co-Op multiplayer server we've increased it to 8 players