When are people on?

FzyBunnySliprs

Hey how's it going?

Most weekdays and weekends around 3pm eastern I believe most are playing. Of course if you see me on X-Fire or Steam I can probably jump in one of the servers have have a go.

Fuzzy!! :static:

A bunch of us play during the day, around 2:00pm eastern. For a while a couple of us came on during the evenings but it sort of died out. Just post what evening you can be on and I'm sure a few people will show up. Great to see you again!

Gotta try & get some of the old crew reinstalled. Did i hear wrong or can the whole game be downloaded from unity? Might bring some of the new crew if it's that easy to access...

Yep you heard right check the downloads under the NOLF2 files ;)

Couldn't find server ips. Are they posted somewhere?

Download THIS and you'll be all set

Sidenote: I've added the Death Mountain map to the rotation (It's in the map pack) by request.

Ah I think I have an older version of the join tool. I'll update ;)

Yep the newer one does the IP stuff you had to put in manually before for you ;)

You still installed X? I talked to BSR yesterday, he'll reinstall as soon as he gets home from vaca. And RXS said he'd start workin on it. Trig is gonna try and figure out how to run the 8 man coop on SP maps. Pig pile on the tricycle! :happy1:

Oh and bringing a few of the l4d crew too...Rd, Tavo, Gibbor & Trunks...

Edited by FzyBunnySliprs

You still installed X? I talked to BSR yesterday, he'll reinstall as soon as he gets home from vaca. And RXS said he'd start workin on it. Trig is gonna try and figure out how to run the 8 man coop on SP maps. Pig pile on the tricycle! :happy1:

Oh and bringing a few of the l4d crew too...Rd, Tavo, Gibbor & Trunks...

Yup, I still play NOLF2 with family members from time to time. I usually try to NOLF with the international crowd every month or two, but I haven't been gaming much lately. That may change now though. :happy1:

Oooo, new people to slaughter! Yay! *gets ready to toss bananas at them*

Should I be nervous about the amount of "glee" you posted this with? :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to play! I've been sick lately but should be up and shooting again soon. If someone wants to set up a day I'm all for it. :)

I'm on Xfire most evenings look me up and I'll come shoot at you :aaevil: