Eliteone

New to UnityHQ? Say hello here!

897 posts in this topic

Hello! Happy to find a place that supports NOLF. Was looking to reinstall on a newer system and the resources here are a great find!

I bought NOLF way back when I was using Windows 98.  Had a PantherXL joystick back then.  After being on Linux for about 6 years I am starting to get my old games working through WINE and recreating the PanterXL with a Teensy++ HID development board.  It is awesome to see this game still supported by the community

3 hours ago, BRNR said:

Hello! do people still play this game?

Yes

Hey Eliteone,

At which hour do people play? If there's enough people playing I might come back too

2 hours ago, gongz6 said:

Hey Eliteone,

At which hour do people play? If there's enough people playing I might come back too

Varies during the summer. I believe weekends in the am mostly. 

Greetings from Malaysia.

NOLF is one of the best games ever. Totally enjoyed it back then and it was running fine on my Win 10 machine until recent patches from Microsoft crashed it.

Hello everyone, This was my first multiplayer online experience, love this game.  I still have the original copy.  I dont know if it has been mentioned, but you can get a free copy here ON THIS FORUM :)

On 10/1/2018 at 2:31 PM, Berathraben said:

Hello,

I signed up here as I have heard so much about the Nolf games but have never tried them. I have been hunting around on Ebay for good used copies.

You can download the games on this forum. Because buying second hand copies doesn't support the developers. 

10 hours ago, Headshots4U said:

Hello everyone, This was my first multiplayer online experience, love this game.  I still have the original copy.  I dont know if it has been mentioned, but you can get a free copy here ON THIS FORUM :)

We can download the game on here. Actually that website is not so safe 'cause it redirects to torrent websites afair. 

OMG!  i am so happy to see this site up and running.  I remember waaaay back when the multiplayer community was alive and kicking.  The clan wars, base raiding, tons of fun!