DOWNLOAD section *IMPORTANT INFO*

Since I get lots of file broken flags from people saying files are broken when in fact it is because they haven't validated their accounts yet.

Here's a reminder You have to have a valid Unityhq account to be able to download files

If you haven't validated your account then it won't let you download. So you want to make sure you put in a valid email address when you register.

You'll also need to make 1 post before it will allow you to download.

Post a hello perhaps and let us meet you ;)

Edited by Eliteone

• 6 months later...

I find it interesting that a few people complain about having to make a hello post to download files.

We could wave that if you'd prefer to make a contribution ($ donation) instead.

Considering our site takes $ to host files, run gameservers and time of the forum admins/moderators to keep it all going posting a hello so we know who is downloading isn't that much to ask

I find it interesting that a few people complain about having to make a hello post to download files.

We could wave that if you'd prefer to make a contribution ($ donation) instead.

Considering our site takes $ to host files, run gameservers and time of the forum admins/moderators to keep it all going posting a hello so we know who is downloading isn't that much to ask

yeah! :angry:

A short post 'hello' isn't too painful to do, not for what you're getting in return. Say hello, tell us about yourself if you're in the mood to, download those valuable files and join our family of NOLFers! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Hello!

Kotaku reminded me the other day just how great these games are. I'm hoping to get the original edition NOLF up and running tonight however disc 2 got separated from disc 1 at some point over the years. No doubt due to the CD audio tracks on it.

thanks for hosting this great site.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello! Not sure this is where to post a "Hello" post in, but, I have been a fan of the NOLF games like forever, I still have my original CDs, one of which is a GOTY. Came across your site by member reference on another board.

How about making new members spin around in a circle 13 times clockwise and spit over their right shoulder with each spin. Something is bound to make contact with their face. Where would I ask questions about downloading updated files that would play well on Win 10? I still play these on an old 98' PC but I'd really like to paly them on my modern PC.

• 1 year later...