Deathmatch Server - 11:00pm eastern most nights

Lodingi

I know I haven't been online the last two nights but it was great fun playing DM in the evenings earlier in the week! Kepler, Ted and Chris were there and I think someone else? I can't recall. Getting old, you know, memory ain't what it used to be. :whistle:

I'll try to be there around 11:00pm eastern as much as I can. Same goes for the 2:00 afternoon gathering. I've been having a weird back muscle pain so sometimes I can't sit at the computer but I'm fairly certain it'll go away soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently old age is setting in fast. I've been telling people in the servers that we play our nightly DM at 10:00 instead of 11:00 eastern. I actually have a hard time getting on at 10:00 so it's ridiculous that I keep mixing up the time. So I'll be on at 11:00pm or earlier but NOT as early as 10:00. :blush:

Apparently old age is setting in fast. I've been telling people in the servers that we play our nightly DM at 10:00 instead of 11:00 eastern. I actually have a hard time getting on at 10:00 so it's ridiculous that I keep mixing up the time. So I'll be on at 11:00pm or earlier but NOT as early as 10:00. :blush:

Just tried to join - twice. "You have been banned or kicked from this server." :huh:

Thanks a bunch, e1! I hope you didn't stay up that late just working on the DM server!

Pretty much was up working on the server. Things I do you people :P