Dedit Teleportation Question

Hi all,

i know here are some people used to the Dedit program. I made a map using a teleport this way: I used a teleport point as exit (i called it gelb) and a playertrigger as entrance. Activation times is 0 and in the commandline i wrote: msg player (teleport gelb). This works fine, but just with ONE player. If more players join, it doesn´t work, you just fall through my stargates and a text appears: "player1 is waiting for you" lol grrrrrrrr. I can´t find a list of possible objects in the commandbox, i tried msg multiplayer (teleport gelb), and much more, no success. I would be very thankfull for a concrete advice. I know about the docs and the gluefactoryforum...... so that doen`t help. Happy new year to you all.

Peel

Hi all,

i know here are some people used to the Dedit program. I made a map using a teleport this way: I used a teleport point as exit (i called it gelb) and a playertrigger as entrance. Activation times is 0 and in the commandline i wrote: msg player (teleport gelb). This works fine, but just with ONE player. If more players join, it doesn´t work, you just fall through my stargates and a text appears: "player1 is waiting for you" lol grrrrrrrr. I can´t find a list of possible objects in the commandbox, i tried msg multiplayer (teleport gelb), and much more, no success. I would be very thankfull for a concrete advice. I know about the docs and the gluefactoryforum...... so that doen`t help. Happy new year to you all.

Peel

Sounds like a question for Pepper, Neo or Spawn.

Sounds like a question for Pepper, Neo or Spawn.

Yeah it is ;) . Now i changed the playertriggers into normal triggers, read about something Spawn said in the GlueFactory. When one player is entering a trigger all online players, no matter where they are, are teleported to the same place. Muhaha ...I will have to bind every Gamestartpoint to a seperate player. But Multiplayer_1 - 6 and Multiplayer DM_1 - 6 choosable in Gamestartpoint properties are not accepted as objects in the trigger commandbox. Hm. ???????????

i have windows 7, so i can't install DEdit and check this way out.

i remember a way Neo helped me by: you should do a command

msg activeplayer (teleport teleportpoint0)

that's how you should make just the player who actiavtes the trigger teleport to a point.

happy new year! :D

If you have Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate you can download the Windows XP Virtual mode and run Dedit there.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/

hmm that's funny, but I don't know what OS do I have. In russian it says I have Win 7 Домашная расширенная, which i'd translate like "home extended"... but I think there's no "home extended", just "home premium"... I think that's what I have but not sure....

i remember a way Neo helped me by: you should do a command

msg activeplayer (teleport teleportpoint0)

that's how you should make just the player who actiavtes the trigger teleport to a point.

Woooooow ! Thanks Agent. I will try this out. Happy new year too and thanks very very much :). lol I tried out playertouch and player01, multiplayer_dm1, and much more.

Greetings Peel