Unity HQ's NOLF 2 server's mappack must be OUTDATED!!!!!

I think that the Unity HQ's NOLF 2 server's mappack must be OUTDATED!!!!! After finish the map Bollywood, what the hell... Always happen the same for me (last time some minutes ago) I'm more than tired of this situation... I'm waiting for your help: I get a "Can't load the world resources" error!!! But nevertheless, it seems I'm the only one I receive it (According Gametracker) That's the weird thing!! When the problems will finish for me? :wacko:

I think that the Unity HQ's NOLF 2 server's mappack must be OUTDATED!!!!! After finish the map Bollywood, what the hell... Always happen the same for me (last time some minutes ago) I'm more than tired of this situation... I'm waiting for your help: I get a "Can't load the world resources" error!!! But nevertheless, it seems I'm the only one I receive it (According Gametracker) That's the weird thing!! When the problems will finish for me? :wacko:

You know there is a way to ask for help and a way not too. I'll let you guess if you did it the right way.

As much as you browse this forum you should have come across by now the posts that we added Peppers DD_Bollywood map. As it was added recently it isn't in the mappack which is why we informed everyone they'd need to download it. It's in our downloads but to save another

I'm more than tired of this situation.
post you can download it from Here

Relax when asking for help etc.

Being rude doesn't incline people to want to help you.

As much as you browse this forum you should have come across by now the posts that we added Peppers DD_Bollywood map. As it was added recently it isn't in the mappack which is why we informed everyone they'd need to download it. It's in our downloads...

I think it's possible that...

1) I'm using a bad english.

2) I'm using for some words and sentences a bad translator (I think also that all them are bad, no one good...)

3) You didn't understand me.

...because I don't have the problem with the Bollywood map, I think I said WITH THE NEXT MAP :huh:

So, can you understand me now??

Relax when asking for help etc.

Being rude doesn't incline people to want to help you.

MMM...

Being rude you said? I'm not trying to find fights or something like this, I'm trying to receive some help AND THAT PEOPLE MAKE ME ANY CASE AND NOT GO TOTALLY ME (I don't know if it's good translated, but anyways I'm only making clear that I wrote this)

I joined in the [iF] clan, and [iF] Curver (one of the members) post me some time ago:

You get that error, because you don't have the map which is needed for the map who is loaded at that point.

I got this map: (its working perfectly for me) "DD_BOLLYWOOD.rez", "DD_UHQ.REZ" and "mappack_210308.rez"

--------------------

The files "DD_BOLLYWOOD.rez" and "mappack_210308.rez (compressed)" are in the downloads section, but not the "DD_UHQ.REZ" one, so I think in here there aren't ALL the files needed really. So I think can't play in this map isn't my fault (I have no idea about how he have it)

And I'm NOT trying to be rude, ;) , but if you prefer I say you: don't worry, this isn't anything important for ALL the NOLFers, so you can to forget it if you want :P

Anyways I'm waiting (without patiente how is normal :D ) for your answer.

First off using all caps in a forum etc. is considered to be raising your voice (YELLING)

Second English isn't my first language either though I have spoken it for many years now.

It is possible you are missing the DD_THEPAD map (I am at work still so I can't check the contents of the mappack and I don't recall if it is in there or not.

If it isn't I will upload it to the download section later tonight (I am pacific time USA)

I got on your post because it came across rude (like you are entitled for someone to fix this for you) People who moderate this forum, myself included do this on a volunteer basis because we like the NOLF series of games.

Those of us who contribute $$ for the serve do so because we like NOLF2 and want others to enjoy it like we do.

This doesn't give you the right to get all frustrated at us because something is not working to your satisfaction.

Please keep that in mind when making posts.

I don't mind assisting you with any issues you may have but try to remember that we don't serve at your pleasure nor we deserve your ranting your frustrations at us (the UnityHQ staff)

Finally

2) I'm using for some words and sentences a bad translator (I think also that all them are bad, no one good...)
I'd look into another translator then :P

First off using all caps in a forum etc. is considered to be raising your voice (YELLING)

OK, I will keep it in mind.

Second English isn't my first language either though I have spoken it for many years now.

Hey, I wasn't wanting that you feel insulted!

It is possible you are missing the DD_THEPAD map (I am at work still so I can't check the contents of the mappack and I don't recall if it is in there or not.

If it isn't I will upload it to the download section later tonight (I am pacific time USA)

Ah, so you are in a very "pacific" time, :D ...

I got on your post because it came across rude (like you are entitled for someone to fix this for you) People who moderate this forum, myself included do this on a volunteer basis because we like the NOLF series of games.

Those of us who contribute $$ for the serve do so because we like NOLF2 and want others to enjoy it like we do.

So, tell me how can I like and enjoy this two games online if I or even can play them, :huh: .

This doesn't give you the right to get all frustrated at us because something is not working to your satisfaction.

Please keep that in mind when making posts.

First, it isn't working fully, not is "not working to my satisfaction" .

Second, I'm sure, you will help more if this problem have another member.

Third, I think again that you aren't reading/understanding to me, because I said:

Being rude you said? I'm not trying to find fights or something like this, I'm trying to receive some help...

...And I'm NOT trying to be rude, ;) , but if you prefer I say you: don't worry, this isn't anything important for ALL the NOLFers, so you can to forget it if you want :P

I don't mind assisting you with any issues you may have but try to remember that we don't serve at your pleasure nor we deserve your ranting your frustrations at us (the UnityHQ staff)

Have not used the translator I believe that what you were saying I was the opposite of reality, but I at least I make sure I'm understanding the other person while keeping a conversation, sometimes the translator is more reliable than a same, you know, we can all make mistakes, nobody is perfect, and to begin to understand I think would be best.

I think that you (the UnityHQ staff) must at least to try to help us (the UnityHQ members) , although finally that's impossible for you and you will can't. But in this case, I think the answer would be as simple as uploading a REZ file with the map missing inside, or not? I found it in the [iF] clan downloads, it's in here: http://www.ifclan.at/files/nolf2/maps/N2_DD_UnityHQ.rez

Finally I'd look into another translator then :P

:lol:

Adrian,

getting answers here in the forum is not a service that you pay for.

It´s a community.

We help each other.

Hope you´ll fix your problem and join the game soon!

Me, I cant help you unfortunately. :huh:

Hugo

Hugo, nice to see you again! I think that you didn't read all the full posts. I have the solution thanks to my clan, the [iF] clan, the one in which I'm member. I downloaded the REZ resource file with the map, so now (today for example, when we two were playing) I can play.

Today is just the first day (and hopefully last) in which I get warnings and threats to ban me from the server (several members here) hosted by Eliteone, when I wasn't violating any rules like cheating, spamming, etc. Eliteone, I know that you have nothing to do with it, but what do you think about this?

Especially for Hugo: I know that I didn't pay for any of this, but if play Nolf 2 online isn't free, who still thinks that this game will not end in death at any moment?

And please, all the Unity HQ's staff and members, stop fighting and trying to despair me. I think I've done nothing as serious (even "being rude") to have now that deserve this. I don't want to insist more, but please, STOP!!!! (and keep in mind that I KNOW I'm SHOUTING with that STOP!!!!)

Edited by Adrian

Chill, dude! We all seem to get along pretty well with each other here now so I'm thinking it's not us at UHQ that are the problem. Just play the game with good sportsmanship and treat others with respect and all is well. :)

Merry Christmas!

OK, I'm not going to repeat this for more days, this will be the last time...

I think it's not nice that the Unity HQ's map is in a lot of websites and in here it isn't...

This isn't really my problem, it's only for new players that would can start playing NOLF 2 online at the first time...

So please don't tell me I don't try to help others, but I saw that I'm wasting my time in here...

I found again another website where download it: http://www.filefront.com/17204883/DD-UHQ.rar/

See you (all people) in the server (if that crazy members don't ban me before I can join, because simply they want to do it)

OK, I'm not going to repeat this for more days, this will be the last time...

I think it's not nice that the Unity HQ's map is in a lot of websites and in here it isn't...

This isn't really my problem, it's only for new players that would can start playing NOLF 2 online at the first time...

So please don't tell me I don't try to help others, but I saw that I'm wasting my time in here...

I found again another website where download it: http://www.filefront.com/17204883/DD-UHQ.rar/

See you (all people) in the server (if that crazy members don't ban me before I can join, because simply they want to do it)

?????

Get up on the wrong side of the keyboard today?

Maps and mappacks are on my list to do.

It's unfortunate apparently that I have things in real life (like employment) that take priority eh?

A FYI Pepper has the map (all of his maps actually) for download HERE

:happy1: good idea...crazy members think of it :mml:

:jerry:

are there any other type of members..............you don't have to be crazy..............but it helps :crazy:

:fans:

Hey Adrian :secret: whispers>be nice to E1