Hi Nolfers

JUSTiTiA BluE

Hi all, I sent Crusader my new Nolf2 Map WildWildWest. Feel free to download and test it, it was hours of work. I ´d like to hear critics and comments too :). Have a good time and beware of H.A.R.M.

P.S: I couldn´t upload in unityhq, because the zip file is more than 20 mb.

Peel (ex-DeathmatchNolfer)

Edited by JUSTiTiA BluE

1) Hey, you're Emm@ Peel in the [invisible Fighters] Clan, really?

2) You don't say us nothing about the ending of your maps!

3) Feel free to download and test it? But I can't download it if it isn't uploaded or I haven't the URL! It isn't in the download section of the [iF] Clan.

4) You couldn't upload files in UnityHQ because you are an "Agent in Training"

5) ex-DeathmatchNolfer? You only play Contract J.A.C.K.?? I can't remember saw you in Nolf 1 or Nolf 2 or Contract J.A.C.K.!!!

Greetings, Emm@. Adrian.

Edited by Adrian

1) Hey, you're Emm@ Peel in the [invisible Fighters] Clan, really? in the forum yes

2) You don't say us nothing about the ending of your maps!

3) Feel free to download and test it? But I can't download it if it isn't uploaded or I haven't the URL! It isn't in the download section of the [iF] Clan.

4) You couldn't upload files in UnityHQ because you are an "Agent in Training"

5) ex-DeathmatchNolfer? You only play Contract J.A.C.K.?? I can't remember saw you in Nolf 1 or Nolf 2 or Contract J.A.C.K.!!!

Greetings, Emm@. Adrian.

Hi Adrian, yes i played Nolf2 in former times as Justitia Blue. I uploaded the map on invisiblefighters, now it´s up to Crusader to set it on his page. He told me in email that he recieved the map. A Agent in training may not upload maps - lol sounds not logical.

2) ?

Have a good time Adrian !

Peel

the map is cool. grat job peel. everything's so realistic.

I liked the stairs ^^

but IMHO there are auite little weapons... you should've put at least 1 (any player pickable) gun in 1 edifice...

well, just IMHO, no offence.

the map is cool. grat job peel. everything's so realistic.

I liked the stairs ^^

but IMHO there are auite little weapons... you should've put at least 1 (any player pickable) gun in 1 edifice...

well, just IMHO, no offence.

Hi Agent,

thanks. I have no experience with Nolf2 weapons..... I am sorry to say that i can´t change the weapons because i had a Dedit crash, my Nolf2 Dedit and CJ Dedit were melting together. This program is just psychologic terror, harder then every grenade. After totally deinstalling Nolf2 and CJ i couldn´t install the Nolf2 game today again. Some problems when installing. Now i work hard to get at least the CJ Dedit running again. Isn´t it possible to have more weapons from start in the nolf2 server too?

Greetings Peel

Hi Agent,

Hi =))

Isn´t it possible to have more weapons from start in the nolf2 server too?

It IS possible. But unless I'm mistaken, that'll be a mod then... not a map. I haven't worked with Mods/Editing for quite long now, so I can't be sure atm...

Edited by {IF} Agent 224

ah no!

I remember 1 more way to get more weapons at startup. There are 2 or more files in the NOLF 2 folder. Their names are DM/DD missions. Let's open 1 file. What do we see? We see:

[Mission0]

Level0="Worlds\RetailMultiplayer\DD_01"

NameId=2538

Photo="worlds\RetailMultiPlayer\DD_01.dtx"

DefaultWeapons="Katana,Beretta"

The last line tells us, what weapons will the player have on startup when THIS map (line 2 - mission 0) will be loaded.

Setting a default set of guns to each map you can start a server. That'll give the specified weapons to all the players who'll join the server REGARDLESS, have they that file or not. The settings will be provided by server they join to.

Correct names can be found it the attributes\Weapons.txt

DefaultWeapons="Katana,Beretta"

The last line tells us, what weapons will the player have on startup when THIS map (line 2 - mission 0) will be loaded.

Setting a default set of guns to each map you can start a server. That'll give the specified weapons to all the players who'll join the server REGARDLESS, have they that file or not. The settings will be provided by server they join to.

Correct names can be found it the attributes\Weapons.txt

Yeah, right. That´s the way we do it in Contract Jack when running a server. This works.

Peel

e1 how about a lil addition to the LF-mod which'd add some guns to the maps? ^^ I want shurikens at startup on Japan :lol:

e1 how about a lil addition to the LF-mod which'd add some guns to the maps? ^^ I want shurikens at startup on Japan :lol:

That wouldn't require a mod addition simply a file edit for the starting weapons.