Which of the games in the NOLF saga you prefer?

Favorite game of the NOLF saga.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which game you prefer in the single player mode?

• No One Lives Forever 1
    • No One Lives Forever 2
    • Contract J.A.C.K.
  2. 2. Which game you prefer in the online multiplayer mode?

• No One Lives Forever 1
    • No One Lives Forever 2
    • Contract J.A.C.K.
  3. 3. How much did you have problems with Nolf 2, game modes including single player and online multiplayer?

• One.
    • Two.
    • Three.
    • Four.
    • Five.
    • Six (like me, although it seems incredible)
    • Seven.
    • Eight.
    • Nine.
    • Ten.

As I said, though it may seem incredible, I had no more and no less than six problems Nolf 2, three with Contract JACK and one with Nolf 1. That is, now that I realize I had a total of ten, which solved the six-Nolf 2 and two Contract JACK Please believe me, I'm being honest with you. That is one of the reasons why I signed as well. Please answer me how can, and also tell me what is your favorite game in single player and online multiplayer. I, like all of you, I'm the first to answer. I think J.A.C.K. Contract is the worst game of a player, because of its unique (seven?) chapters, and Nolf 1 is the best for the same reason. With about the online multiplayer mode, I think Nolf 2 is the worst since (at least for me) gives too much trouble, and I could not tell what is the best because in Nolf 1 there are many more players, but in Contract JACK I have much better ping (about 160 compared to about 450) and both give me a problem in this way, each playing a different one. If this sounds weird I keep in mind that I almost always use the Google translator, but sometimes I correct myself I see some silly mistakes, especially in word order. Having written so much, and allows you to respond (probably almost no one read all this, and if someone has to tell me)

Edited by Adrian