Download Adrian´s maked mods

<!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?f=2IGE6MQF" target="_blank">Click in here</a> <!--coloro:#006400--><span style="color:#006400"><!--/coloro-->to download by:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> MEGA<!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->UPLOAD.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_RegPack.ZIP:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->These RegPacks contains all the fixes created by me for the game indicated in ?????.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_ModPack.ZIP:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->These ModPacks contains all the mods created by me for the game indicated in ?????.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->????? - Chapter list turn on/off.REG:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It Shows/hides the chapter list for the game indicated in ?????.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->????? - VWXYZ translation fix.REG:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It allows the translation of the game to the VWXYZ language by installing updates for the game indicated in ?????. They´re available in here:<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<a href="http://www.ifclan.at/en/dl_n2_pa.html" target="_blank">No One Lives Forever 2 update translations.</a>

<a href="http://www.ifclan.at/en/dl_cj_pa.html" target="_blank">Contract J.A.C.K. update translations.</a>

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_10-10.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->SPStartingHealth = 10

SPMaximumHealth = 10

SPStartingArmor = 10

SPMaximumArmor = 10

MPStartingHealth = 10

MPMaximumHealth = 10

MPStartingArmor = 10

MPMaximumArmor = 10<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

See my own NOLF 1 screenshot for this mod.

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_10-300.REZ (Differences with the ?????_10-10.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->SPMaximumHealth = 300

SPMaximumArmor = 300

MPMaximumHealth = 300

MPMaximumArmor = 300<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

See my own NOLF 2 screenshot for this mod.

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_10-600.REZ (Differences with the ?????_10-10.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->SPMaximumHealth = 600

SPMaximumArmor = 600

MPMaximumHealth = 600

MPMaximumArmor = 600<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

See my own C.JACK screenshot for this mod.

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_AllSpeeds.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->WalkSpeed = 250

RunSpeed = 500

JumpSpeed = 1,000

SuperJumpSpeed = 2,000

LadderSpeed = 250

SwimSpeed = 500

ZipCordSpeed = 1,000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_MovementSpeed.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->WalkSpeed = 10

RunSpeed = 10<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_JumpSpeed.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->JumpSpeed = 10

SuperJumpSpeed = 20<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_MatrixFlying.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->JumpSpeed = 10,000

SuperJumpSpeed = 20,000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_LadderSpeed.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->LadderSpeed = 10<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_SwimSpeed.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->SwimSpeed = 10<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_ZipCordSpeed.REZ (Differences with the ?????_AllSpeeds.REZ mod, only for NOLF 1 and 2):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->ZipCordSpeed = 10<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_ServerHost.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->For this simple mod would kill in real life some players. Its changes are most desirable for most online gamers who have a good internet connection speed. Just change the limits for the creation of servers, the defaults to 1-200, and in some cases to 0-200, depending on the option. This modification includes all numeric options configurable to create a new server, except one: the frag score, which is limited to a single point. With this mod, for example, and as such is desired, you can set the player limit to the number you want between 1 and 200, so you may play alone or with all NOLF players, which are not even 100.There is only one problem: in NOLF 1 this mod is not compatible with the Standalone server, so you're forced to make a no dedicated server if you want to use it. This is because the standalone server of NOLF 1 requires you to configure using its own limits, so you need a new version of the program be modified if you want to lose those limits.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_AntiConv.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It Skips all the conversations for the game indicated in ?????. This change can do the game in the single player mode more difficult, not only by not listening to what people say, but also because the others' convs are also skipped decreasing your time for doing some actions...<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->?????_CrazyWeapons.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It makes some changes to the weapons for the game indicated in ?????, like infinite ammo and very big explosions, without forgeting the increased damage (x10)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->WeaponsMerger.REZ (ZIPped apart):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->After more of 8 hours making this files, I finished my biggest, more difficult and more kool modification until now. It merges all the weapons of NOLF 2 and Contract JACK and I've included the instructions step by step to install it (Spanish/English)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->NOLF1_NewSpyCharacter.REZ (ZIPped apart):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->I think the change that makes this mod is too obvious to have me to explain it here!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->NOLF1_MusicTaunts.REZ (ZIPped apart):<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It changes four empty taunts for NOLF (13064 to 13067) to music original from NOLF 1, NOLF 2 and Contract J.A.C.K. You have also to download the taunt manager from <a href="http://www.The site that shall not be named.com/files/index.php?act=view&id=7" target="_blank">http://www.The site that shall not be named.com/files/index.php?act=view&id=7</a> for changing the default taunts from NOLF to this new ones (What the hell happened?? I mean NOLF GIRL!!)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->NOLF2_HolsterFists.REZ:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->It changes the holster "weapon" to the fists "weapon", which means that it allows you to punching in NOLF 2 (allegedly it's impossible)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Adrian´s custom attributes modding pack.ZIP:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->This zip contains everything needed to create mods as mine, but changing the numbers that you want, even if you are new to this, as it includes step-by-step instructions.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

--------------------

Edited by Adrian

• 2 weeks later...
Deleted 2 of the three post with the same message

we not that old to get it only after 3 even posts :)

:24:

• 5 weeks later...

There are new mods in the packs described above (I repeat the same to you, I can not / do not know how I can delete my own posts, and there aren't other ways to do it appear in the new posts list, and the modified posts are ignored)

Edited by Adrian

There are new mods in the packs described above (I repeat the same to you, I can not / do not know how I can delete my own posts, and there aren't other ways to do it appear in the new posts list, and the modified posts are ignored)

You don't have to keep posting the same thing for starters.

We got the message you have mods etc at your site.

• 1 month later...

I added some links to my own single-player screenshots for my mods. The problem now is that, after modifying the post... I think that EliteOne wasn't update very well this forums. Now I want (and I'm waiting for) an explanation for this and to have my post like before, I mean, normal and correctly, without having to lose a full weekend afternoon for fixing and remaking it. Now, let me see if I can give you again the links to my MegaUpload's modding folder and to my NOLF 2 modding topic and my Contract J.A.C.K. modding topic in my clan, nothing to do for now about my NOLF 1 mods' descriptions:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=2IGE6MQF

http://www.ifclan.at/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=67

http://www.ifclan.at/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68

Edited by Adrian

Adrian, your attitude has to stop because I'm very close to kicking you off the forums simply because you're being a punk. Eliteone puts a lot of time and money into these forums and the servers and all you do is complain. If there are problems with a post of yours as the result of an upgrade to protect our forums from spam and attacks then you just have to suck it up and deal with it. No one made a personal effort to mess with your post, it just happened. So yeah, you have to spend time fixing it and don't you dare complain about it any more.

Adrian, your attitude has to stop because I'm very close to kicking you off the forums simply because you're being a punk.

Now you should to think that you're in my situation. What would you have done? How would you have reacted? Please, think about that and tell me... And if there isn't a map in the mappack but I have it, I only will try to help others notifying you about it for adding them!

Eliteone puts a lot of time and money into these forums and the servers and all you do is complain.

Yeah, I know, that isn't very fair... But what can I do, if not that??? And I didn't know nothing about paying for update this forums.

If there are problems with a post of yours as the result of an upgrade to protect our forums from spam and attacks then you just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Yes, what thing do you think if not I'm doing now?

No one made a personal effort to mess with your post, it just happened. So yeah, you have to spend time fixing it and don't you dare complain about it any more.

I know.

Now you should to think that you're in my situation. What would you have done? How would you have reacted? Please, think about that and tell me... And if there isn't a map in the mappack but I have it, I only will try to help others notifying you about it for adding them!

Lots of people have been in your situation where a past post has been messed up through no one's fault. Rarely do they attack the person who works tirelessly on keeping the forums running. The majority of the people would just fix the post without comment. THAT is how I'd react had it happened to me. You are the one who needs to think before posting... Think about what you're saying, think about how it will be interpreted by those reading it.

We at UnityHQ are here to help those who want to play NOLF because we love the game. We are not obligated to tolerate being yelled at or complained to constantly. If you want to see something changed then ask or suggest NICELY. Demanding will get you nothing.

Newsflash for anyone who has not figured it out yet:

Many people work to support this game here in their own way. EVERYONE DOES IT AS A VOLUNTEER. No one is an employee. No one is affiliated with the game professionally. If you talk to them as if they are a servant, SHAME ON YOU. We are all guests on this forum, and we should all be well-mannered guests, or we should leave.

Can't you see that the post is HUGE? Don't think that I can remake it in only 5 minutes, so it's going to be like now until I'm in my next holidays, I think!!

Can't you see that the post is HUGE? Don't think that I can remake it in only 5 minutes, so it's going to be like now until I'm in my next holidays, I think!!

Then I guess you have a little work to do.

You're proving to be a bit of a brat you know. Whining and whining you act as though you are entitled to treat us (UnityHQ staff) like your personal servants. Well that isn't the case.

Does anyone speak Spanish??

Someone needs to speak to him in his own language.........'cos he certainly don't understand english!!! <_<

You're just a evil-minded(s), because I didn't think that about servants, I haven't.

What a punk you are.

All this self-entitlement crappola.

I say give this kid the boot since he can't treat people here with any respect.

Are the rest of his clan peeps the same? :whistle:

Nope, they are not ^_^

We (leaders of the [iF] clan) have already apologized to the {U} clan leaders for Adrian's behavoir.

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee he stops misbehaving after the punishment, which, I'm sure, will reach him soon.

Edited by {IF} Agent 224

What a punk you are.

All this self-entitlement crappola.

I say give this kid the boot since he can't treat people here with any respect.

Respect you have I see...

Respect you have I see...

Actually we have tried to be very accommodating. You however seem to feel it is your right to be rude to people in this forum. Especially to me.

Ran the above through the Google translate page. Hopefully it gets it right.

En realidad hemos tratado de ser muy complaciente. No obstante, usted parece sentir que es su derecho a ser grosero con la gente en este foro. Sobre todo para mí.

I don't buy all the I am from Spain excuses either. Lots of us are not native English speakers yet we've made the effort to be understood.