Blast from the past

Eliteone

Aaw...

"level 5 clearance needed" hmhm :D

You didn't try to used a forged clearance level did you?...................................... :whistle:

I miss Morgenholt :( Still remember when he said I had some kind of "bodyarmor hack" :P Oh what joy this game brought to us all.........lol. Good old days.

Btw isn't it time to unban some people so we can play for real again? Except the real cheaters of course :mellow:

Btw isn't it time to unban some people so we can play for real again? Except the real cheaters of course :mellow:

I'm not opposed to doing that.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, the good old days... I miss them and everyone I got to know. It was pretty awesome for a while there.

Good news, I was finally able to install NOLF2 and get things running on a new computer. Should be seeing you in the servers again! :D

That was a really cool site. Ah, good times!

Indeed good to see you on the forum.

Ahh, the good old days... I miss them and everyone I got to know. It was pretty awesome for a while there.

Good news, I was finally able to install NOLF2 and get things running on a new computer. Should be seeing you in the servers again! :D

WOW is this Bella actually on the forum?? :24:

*ducks*