No Hud

Jill Valentine

• 1 month later...

Well I still have the same problem. I cannot see my hud when I enter a game untill the next game starts. I have tried everything but still can't get it on.

And with the hud I mean the "radar" where I see where the parts are and my team members. I can see the other stuff, like health and armor and ammo but nothing else.

And to everyone calling "revive me" and I have just run past you I simply didn't see you on the map

Well I still have the same problem. I cannot see my hud when I enter a game untill the next game starts. I have tried everything but still can't get it on.

And with the hud I mean the "radar" where I see where the parts are and my team members. I can see the other stuff, like health and armor and ammo but nothing else.

And to everyone calling "revive me" and I have just run past you I simply didn't see you on the map

Odd problem. What version of Windows are you using?

I'm using Vista 32 bit.

Very strange problem and as soon as a new map loads then I have the radar back.

Maybe I have to try reinstalling the game and see if it helps. I guess all the needed files and patches are in the downloads section

Something to try first. Right click the join by IP tool icon. Go to compatibility and disable the visual themes and see if that helps.

If not yes all the patches etc are in the downloads section.

I'm using Vista 32 bit.

Very strange problem and as soon as a new map loads then I have the radar back.

Maybe I have to try reinstalling the game and see if it helps. I guess all the needed files and patches are in the downloads section

I had this issue when i join with gamespy...do you use gamespy?