NOLF Clans

ONYX

Since the NOLF revival I've been thinking, what are our clans for? :huh:

I couldn't really think of a reason, there isn't enough of us for clan matches, and we all pretty much get on with each other and play along on any side. :friends:

In fact we are all pretty well one clan anyway :fans: perhaps we should do away with our clans........what do you think? :aktion057:

I think the final answer depends on what players used to stay like.

On one hand there's no point to keep the clan if all the members are left.

On the other hand clan people may don't care about the fact whether or not they are clan-less...

So... I dunnow. Onyx, what personally you think about it?

I also think, as Agent said, that this depends on what the others think!

For me, it is OK to let it be, like it is now, but thats my personal opinion!

Maybe there won't be Clan Matches anymore, .... but why should we close down our Clan(s)? Only because of this fact?

EDIT: Maybe it makes sense, to invite the Clan-less people to join a Nolf2 Clan? Is that an idea?

Edited by {IF} Crusader

Yes, it is an idea and it is a good idea! Let's make the third clan then XD

And then there's 3 clans, so - good idea to have clan match then :P

I think no one needs a clan. Some kids that haven´t learned loosing may think that, hoho :P

And no one needs to play NoOneLivesForever2 and Contract Jack :D

I vote for Deathmatch. Back in Nolf2 when this stupid Doomsday Blödelei is over.

:lol:

Peel

I think no one needs a clan. Some kids that haven´t learned loosing may think that, hoho :P

And no one needs to play NoOneLivesForever2 and Contract Jack :D

I vote for Deathmatch. Back in Nolf2 when this stupid Doomsday Blödelei is over.

:lol:

Peel

Well if more pitched into the server fund we could get a second server running only Deathmatch ;)

Well if more pitched into the server fund we could get a second server running only Deathmatch ;)

Yes I would do this. But as long as I can play deathmatch in CJ with a few players, a good ping in Sweden and own maps I don´t need to. And there is no garanty other Nolf2 players are interested in Deathmatch, too.

How much needs to be in the fund?

Greetings Peel

Doomsday Blödelei

What does "Blödelei" mean?

Its a great word, I might like to use it sometime :c-3:

PS

Some kids that haven´t learned loosing may think that, hoho :P

Stop picking on us youngsters :smilie_auslachen:

;)

Edited by ONYX

I like being the lonely clanless guy on the server. If you all abandon your clan tags I will have an identity crisis. Keep your clans at least through the summer, when I will no longer be able to play from my time zone.

What does "Blödelei" mean?

lol. I think you know what it means. Otherwise ask Natter. I did not know in English and still don´t now. Did not say something about young people in general... :wacko::P

@Kepler: oh, then you need a clan too. What about a CJ_Nolf_Clan? I play as (Kep)Emm@ in CJ and you as (Emm)Kepler in Nolf2. Muhaha

Good luck to you ;)

Peely

Yes I would do this. But as long as I can play deathmatch in CJ with a few players, a good ping in Sweden and own maps I don´t need to. And there is no garanty other Nolf2 players are interested in Deathmatch, too.

How much needs to be in the fund?

Greetings Peel

To locate it in New York about $35 US $ per month. To locate it in London about $45 US $ per month in addition to the server we have now.

To help you: The official translation is "oafishness", I translate it as doing stupid things (with other people) or make fun, something like this! :P

ahhhh............yup.....that sounds like me.... :drunk::wedgie::semoque::Nanarok:

To locate it in New York about $35 US $ per month. To locate it in London about $45 US $ per month in addition to the server we have now.

Okej. The question is if someone is willing to pay for a european Deathmatch server too then. If you could find some people for Deathmatch Blödelei we can surely talk about it.... . ;) That´s all i can offer. Have a nice day and visit us in Contract Jack because it´s becoming boring ;) .

Peel :)

Hey,

Okej. The question is if someone is willing to pay for a european Deathmatch server too then.

Maybe I will be able to host an 24/7 deathmatch/doomsday server (whatever you want), which will be located in Austria / Europe....

The server won't be as fast as the UnityHQ server, but I think that this is an option ?!

Hey,

Maybe I will be able to host an 24/7 deathmatch/doomsday server (whatever you want), which will be located in Austria / Europe....

The server won't be as fast as the UnityHQ server, but I think that this is an option ?!

Meaning you want to host it from a personal PC? You would want to check with your ISP if that's allowed (most don't allow it) plus you'd need a fast upload/download speed to compensate for client pings etc.

• 4 weeks later...
I noticed a bunch of IF's and U's in today. I have been out of the loop for quite a while, but am getting back into it. What does IF and U stand for?

is the Unity group from here on this forum (Natter is the big wig for it ;) )

{U} stand for Unity (headquarter) and we not a clan but just a group of Nolfers

who try to keep the game and the server goin on until the earth goes down.

And im not a big wig cz i dunno what a big wig is and we all have the same rights to speak up

what we want in this stupid old game like maps or what Pizza we get on weekend.