Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ Downloads Website

Dear Nolf/CJ fellows,

I had the idea to creat a website about Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ Downloads, open for all people who are interested in this stuff. The idea was, that I want to carry all files together on one site. And it should also be easier than, for people, to find the right files they need to play Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ. There will be also instructions, maps/mappacks, tools, mods, demos andother things provided. I've already 88 files (~ 3 GB). I collected all files from UnityHQ, The site that shall not be named, ura.exofire and from Sgt_PEPPER. If you have any files, which are not provided by theses sites/peoples, please send them to me. I need many Nolf1 files, because I don't find really much.....

I haven't published the website yet, because I want to wait until I have many files.

Thanks for your help! ;)

wow thanks crusader

and btw...if u still get the client crash with the new map try to merge them and put not more than 2 mappacks in ur costum folder...i also get this error if i have more maps in. :)

Edited by Natter

Dear Nolf/CJ fellows,

I had the idea to creat a website about Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ Downloads, open for all people who are interested in this stuff. The idea was, that I want to carry all files together on one site. And it should also be easier than, for people, to find the right files they need to play Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ. There will be also instructions, maps/mappacks, tools, mods, demos andother things provided. I've already 88 files (~ 3 GB). I collected all files from UnityHQ, <a href="http://www.The Site that shall not be NAMED!!/files/" target="_blank">The site that shall not be named</a>, ura.exofire and from Sgt_PEPPER. If you have any files, which are not provided by theses sites/peoples, please send them to me. I need many Nolf1 files, because I don't find really much.....

I haven't published the website yet, because I want to wait until I have many files.

Thanks for your help! ;)

Hmmm on the same page sort of eh? I have a fair amount of NOLF2 stuff to add to our downloads here as well. Having more that one site hosting this stuff allows Google to spread the word about the sites too.

and btw...if u still get the client crash with the new map try to merge them and put not more than 2 mappacks in ur costum folder...i also get this error if i have more maps in.

Ok, thanks for your advice! :D

Hmmm on the same page sort of eh? I have a fair amount of NOLF2 stuff to add to our downloads here as well. Having more that one site hosting this stuff allows Google to spread the word about the sites too.

No, I will delete the old downloads, which i uploaded before! I'm not sure yet, where I am going to host these files. Maybe I will put it on my ServerPC and publish them. But first of all I will collect many files. So you said you have some files for me? Can you tell me which? ^_^

And BTW: Why do UnityHQ and "The site, which I am not allowed to name here" do have theses censures on theses two words?

Edited by {IF} Crusader

Dear Nolf/CJ fellows,

I had the idea to creat a website about Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ Downloads, open for all people who are interested in this stuff. The idea was, that I want to carry all files together on one site. And it should also be easier than, for people, to find the right files they need to play Nolf1/Nolf2/CJ. There will be also instructions, maps/mappacks, tools, mods, demos andother things provided. I've already 88 files (~ 3 GB). I collected all files from UnityHQ, <a href="http://www.The Site that shall not be NAMED!!/files/" target="_blank">The site that shall not be named</a>, ura.exofire and from Sgt_PEPPER. If you have any files, which are not provided by theses sites/peoples, please send them to me. I need many Nolf1 files, because I don't find really much.....

Thanks for your help! ;)

Nice idea Crusader ! I can´t await to see your new website. Will send you my maps as you know. The other files on my computer do you already have i guess :).

Greetings from E. Peel

Nice idea Crusader ! I can´t await to see your new website. Will send you my maps as you know. The other files on my computer do you already have i guess smile.gif.

Greetings from E. Peel

Thanks Emma! Yes I will tell you, when the website is finished! I have some of your maps already. Can you tell me the names of your maps again?

See you! :lol:

Ok, thanks for your advice! :D

No, I will delete the old downloads, which i uploaded before! I'm not sure yet, where I am going to host these files. Maybe I will put it on my ServerPC and publish them. But first of all I will collect many files. So you said you have some files for me? Can you tell me which? ^_^

And BTW: Why do UnityHQ and "The site, which I am not allowed to name here" do have theses censures on theses two words?

Well we recently expanded the storage space we have here so we have lots of room for files in the downloads here.

As far as the site that shall not be named let's just say they haven't been the most mature people since Bella and I set up this site. :rolleyes:

Well we recently expanded the storage space we have here so we have lots of room for files in the downloads here.

Mhm, thats nice, but I want to creat my own site, but you can have the downloads too if you want! =)

As far as the site that shall not be named let's just say they haven't been the most mature people since Bella and I set up this site. rolleyes.gif

Ok, I understand.... :P

Mhm, thats nice, but I want to creat my own site, but you can have the downloads too if you want! =)

The more the merrier!

Thanks Emma! Yes I will tell you, when the website is finished! I have some of your maps already. Can you tell me the names of your maps again?

See you! :lol:

TwoTowers (ura.exofire)

WaterFight (ura.exofire)

Centauri (ura.exofire)

Spaceballs (ura.exofire)

RussianIce

CarPark

and one in progress.

C U

Ok, I have started my web project now. Here is the URL, where you can reach it:

http://90.146.86.181/

BUT, this site is hosted on my own PC at the moment, so it is not running permanently. If you get the "Server not found" error, then I am offline at the moment... ;)

This website will be also used for my Clan (Invisible Fighters), so don't be irritated! :D

The English section is not in progress now, I am still working on the German one!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :P

BTW: The website will be online from 14:00 pm to 20:00 pm (UTC+1; Austria time) nearly every day!!

Edited by {IF} Crusader

The Patches Scrolls has some of the official NOLF files:

The Patches Scrolls

Have a look at the old official NOLF download page ( http://www.noonelivesforever.com/downloads ) in the Wayback Machine and see if you need any of the files on that page. I believe I have everything on the page.

I have the following files from Order of the Jaguar that I picked up in November 2004:

1_05_Update.exe Unofficial Version 1.05 Update NOLF

TIMED_PROXY_MINES.zip Custom Proxy Mine Mods NOLF

SNIPER_HELL.zip Custom Sniper Hell Mod NOLF

JAGUAR_MAP_PACK_2.1D.exe Custom Super Map Pack V21D NOLF

PROXYMINE_GAS_MODS.zip Gas Mine Mods NOLF

PHOTO_MOD.zip Photo Mod NOLF

SCOPE_MODS.zip Scope Mods NOLF

JAG_SERVER_PACK_1.02.exe Server Pack NOLF

JAGUAR_NOLF2_MAP_PACK_V2.2B.exe Map Pack V22B NOLF2

The following files from May 2005

full-setup.exe Forgotten Bunker Level NOLF

nolfnews_mp_setup.exe NOLFNEWS Map Pack Full NOLF

nolfnews_mp_rez_setup.exe NOLFNEWS Map Pack Full Rez Installer NOLF

SHOWDOWN-SETUP.exe Spydave's Showdown Level NOLF

The following file from May 2006

NS_CUSTOM_V1.9.7z NOLF Syndrome Custom Map Pack NOLF

The following files from June 2006

Profile.zip BlackAngel Profile Manager NOLF

TauntMgr.exe BlackAngel Taunt Manager NOLF

Voices.zip BlackAngel Voices Listing NOLF

The following file from July 2006

console-20060627.zip Console NOLF

The following files from February 2007

PU_MP1C.7z Clan Jaguar Mappack NOLF

console-20070224.zip Console NOLF

The following file from June 2007

tdm.zip Tech Demo Mod NOLF

The following file from October 2007

NOLF_SEPT_07.exe Map Pack NOLF

The following file from January 2008

PU_NOLF1_COMP_2007.exe NOLF Map Competition Maps NOLF

The following files from December 2008

nolf_nov_08.exe Clan Jaguar Map Pack NOLF

nolf_nov_08.zip Clan Jaguar Map Pack NOLF

The following official NOLF2 files:

nolf2_mappack01.exe Map Pack 1

nolf2_update_mappack02.exe Map Pack 2

nolf2_update_en_10-12_13.exe Version 1.3 Patch

nolf2_tools_en_10.exe Tool Kit

1024_768_01.jpg Wallpaper

1024_768_02.jpg Wallpaper

1024_768_03.jpg Wallpaper

1024_768_04.jpg Wallpaper

800_600_01.jpg Wallpaper

800_600_02.jpg Wallpaper

800_600_03.jpg Wallpaper

800_600_04.jpg Wallpaper

si_nolf2_fansitekit.zip Fansite Kit

si_nolf2_update_en_10_11.exe Version 1.1 Patch

si_nolf2_update_en_10-11_12.exe Version 1.2 Patch

si_nolf2_trailer_300kwmv.zip Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2.zip Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2_300k.mov Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2_300k.wmv Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2_56k.mov Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2_56k.wmv Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer2_v9_1600k.wmv Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer_300k.mov Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer_300k.wmv Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer_56k.mov Trailer

si_nolf2_trailer_56k.wmv Trailer

si_nolfps2_trailer.mov PS2 Trailer (NOLF not NOLF2)

nolf2patch11.zip Version 1.1 Patch

nolf2patch12.zip Version 1.2 Patch

si_nolf2_mpdemo_en.exe Multiplayer Demo

si_nolf2_demo.exe Single Player Demo

si_nolf2_ohioteaser.exe Taste of Ohio Demo

Needless to say, the map packs tend to be huge, but maybe we can find a way to get stuff to you if you need it.

Good luck with your site!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update on my site:

The german part of the download section is nearly ready now! :D I am working on the English one now!

http://90.146.86.181/german/downloads/index.html

See you later!

Edited by {IF} Crusader