Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blue

Unable to load world resources -.-

Hey guys, i'm new here. :D

Sometimes when i try to join the unityhq server I get an error.

Something like unable to load world resources.

How do I solve that problem?

Bye

M. Blue

Hey guys, i'm new here. :D

Sometimes when i try to join the unityhq server I get an error.

Something like unable to load world resources.

How do I solve that problem?

Bye

M. Blue

Welcome to the forum. You are getting that message cause we run a couple of custom maps on the server. You can get them by downloading the UnityHQ mappack at the link SAssER posted in the thread or by clicking the downloads link at the top of this forum.

Thank you all guys.

I don't get that error anymore.

Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm german :)

Thank you all guys.

I don't get that error anymore.

Sorry 4 my bad english, i'm german :)

Welcome to NOLF Mr.Blue...............don't worry about your english, we have loads of germans here.....and there english is beta than myne! :P

Well I get the same error sometimes when trying to join a game. I have in my resources folder the map pack 210308.rez and the bollywood.rez.

Do I need any other maps to be able to play?

I played some maps like the pad and more violence in the villa and the japan map so it seems I should have the map pack needed or do I ....?

Well I get the same error sometimes when trying to join a game. I have in my resources folder the map pack 210308.rez and the bollywood.rez.

Do I need any other maps to be able to play?

I played some maps like the pad and more violence in the villa and the japan map so it seems I should have the map pack needed or do I ....?

You may have a older version of the mappack so I would recommend downloading the one in the UHQ downloads. I'll be adding the Bollywood map by this weekend to the server so it's good you already have it.

Do you have any other rez files in your resources folder?

I downloaded the map pack yesterday so it should be up to date. No other rez files in the folder.

Somwhere on the forum I read that the map Unityhq DD map is missing from the map pack and it should be downloaded manually.

Where can I download it if that's the case or is it already in the map pack.

I had forgotten this game is sooo much fun :D

Ok, so I messed up when rezzing the new mappack. It didn't go to the resources folder because the one in the folder was last modified in 2008.

I deleted the old one and now have the new mappack installed, hopefully it works now.

Thank you Eliteone, you were right me having an old mappack :D

Edited by Jill Valentine

I downloaded the map pack yesterday so it should be up to date. No other rez files in the folder.

Somwhere on the forum I read that the map Unityhq DD map is missing from the map pack and it should be downloaded manually.

Where can I download it if that's the case or is it already in the map pack.

I had forgotten this game is sooo much fun :D

Ok, so I messed up when rezzing the new mappack. It didn't go to the resources folder because the one in the folder was last modified in 2008.

I deleted the old one and now have the new mappack installed, hopefully it works now.

Thank you Eliteone, you were right me having an old mappack :D

Hopefully that solves the issue for you.