nolf 2 medallion version need help??????

i had never known there was any other versions of nolf2 other then the origanal and goty but i got one as an earily xmas gift and its the medallion version of nolf 2 singal player works fine but cant play on line keeps saying invalid cd key or no servers mostly invalid cd key any one ever use or know of this version??? i am running windows 7 but was told that should not be the problem i think its cuse no one eles is running this version

Edited by nolfman2_roscoe

someone should update this guide... the download links are not up to date and also the JoinByIP Tool settings (step 3 in the guide) are no longer neccessary in version 2

You find help here info

tried that now it says connecting to server and then it says mfc error and goes back to my desktop but sometimes now it says cant load world resources but not all the time it will alternate between the 2 errors and at times it will actlike its connecting and then freeze and lock up my pc and i have to use task manager to end the prossces i am only able to play contract jack currently as there are still servers up for that one i have nolf the oprative on the way wonder if i will ever get to play online with the nolf one and two games? thanks too all who give advice and help.....................................yeahhhhh lol i got it working but no ones on the server but at least its working but it was strange there were 2 other ppl just leaveing game with same player name as me lol any way thanks all know i can wate to play and will there b any dm servers up soon as right the ip tool has only 1 doomsday matche server

Edited by nolfman2_roscoe

"Can't load world resources" means, that you probably don't have the map installed, wich is currently running on that server.

To make sure, you got all maps, you should download the official Mappack 1 and 2 and also the Custom-Mappack

Mappack

When you get the MFC error it means, that you actually were able to join the server, but NOLF2 crashed (still haven't found out why - but it happens rather often with Vista - never had that error with XP)... the two other people with the same name as yours, who left, are probably remains of your connection tryings and were kicked from the server...

"Can't load world resources" means, that you probably don't have the map installed, wich is currently running on that server.

To make sure, you got all maps, you should download the official Mappack 1 and 2 and also the Custom-Mappack

Mappack

When you get the MFC error it means, that you actually were able to join the server, but NOLF2 crashed (still haven't found out why - but it happens rather often with Vista - never had that error with XP)... the two other people with the same name as yours, who left, are probably remains of your connection tryings and were kicked from the server...

thanks man cant wate to get some time off work for xmas and play all day lol

someone should update this guide... the download links are not up to date and also the JoinByIP Tool settings (step 3 in the guide) are no longer neccessary in version 2

updated ;)