CUSTOM MAP REQUEST

{U}Sgt.PEPPER

hey, i hate to ask , but i am i guess it cant hurt...

i would like to request some of my maps for the DD server...like my new one DD_BRAVE _RETREAT its not big and its diffrentent

i made it a lil harder to steal and place the parts ...i thought it be a fun map. its Not in the mappack... but you can

download it here http://www.filefront.com/user/Sgt_PEPPER

also WAR IN WIZENTHRICK TOO (aka another war in wizenthrick) i added bombs and some other stuff .

and MORE VIOLENCE IN THE VILLA got a lot of good feed back from that one ,there in the big mappack...

thanks god bless

anybody eles one have custom map sugestion?

Edited by {BAB} Sgt.PEPPER

We played More Violence in the Villa during matches a few times and it was a good one.

I get mixed up on the Wizenthrick ones. There's the psychedelic one that hurts my eyes, the normal looking one, and isn't there another? I seem to recall the normal one was pretty fun even though I kept getting turned around and went to the wrong base a few times. I don't recall it being very large, Natter?

Any chance you could post a couple images of the new map, Pepper?

i think i remember how post screens....ok here they are ...Brave Retreat its not bigger then any retail map

infact some retails are much bigger... Another Wizenthrick is the normal looking 1 and is better over all then the 1st.....

the 3rd one"Tags in Wizenthrick"was a spoof it mainly just had tags and they are probely the smallest maps i made.

but it had nades and swords so killing peeps is possible...oh and the award winning "Mutiny on Mars" is for 4-8 players :P

well i let you deside... :bounce: thanks

35540134.png

62376153.png

55081314.png

Edited by {BAB} Sgt.PEPPER

A yes the Mars map was alot of fun always :)

How can i add the brave retreat map to the mappack?

if i have more than 2 maps in my costum folder i cant enter mp

the rezmerger we had in the past isnt there anymore

We start a vote?..dunno how so anyone else have to hehe :P

Edited by Natter

A yes the Mars map was alot of fun always :)

How can i add the brave retreat map to the mappack?

if i have more than 2 maps in my costum folder i cant enter mp

the rezmerger we had in the past isnt there anymore

We start a vote?..dunno how so anyone else have to hehe :P

Bribe me and I'll rebuild the mappack with the maps out there released since it was put together last time :P

hey all!

I'd like to see "The Spacestation" whcih Spawn made. Very cool one.

Would be nice to see "Sunset Showdown" and/or "Dangerous Docks".

And... I wonder whether I have to mention my "A night in the forest" again... I remember I've mentioned it seveal times (about 5 or 6) in different places... but... no one even tried to pay atttention to it. I'm not trying to accuse or even reproach someone... just tell me if you don't want to take a look at them and I'll leave them alone somehwere in the bottom of recycle bin. It's kinda strange when no one says their opinion... like ignoring... or what?