Skills

Guest Doffy90

the only way to make the stamina back is set it's value with 1000 points. Then it will be back to 100 and all skills will be at the deaful value :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Livesforeverplus works fine (no skills)and you can use singleplayer maps on coop.

So maybe I am just stupid... I have run the livesforeverplus mod, but I cannot see how to play a coop game on the single player campaign. Does anyone know how?

So maybe I am just stupid... I have run the livesforeverplus mod, but I cannot see how to play a coop game on the single player campaign. Does anyone know how?

If u mean that how to play single player maps on online coop? This is your answer: www.uhost4free.com

Use the attached file. It came from HERE

Single_Player_Coop.zip

FYI

Verified fix- **This applies only to the server playes need to take no action.**

1. Open the server profile (example: E:\Program Files\Fox\No One Lives Forever 2\Profiles\Player.txt) configuration.

2. Scroll to the bottom, look for "UseSkills = TRUE". (It is under the Cooperative heading, this is correct. It will apply to TDM and DD.)

3. Change TRUE to FALSE. Save the changes.

4. Reboot the server or restart the nolf2 dedicated program.

So now, even if elzerro has 10000000 assigned to armor, the server will force defaults.