ONYX

The Phos Debate

Well actually, Phos isn't the problem.......we all seem to behave to an unwritten rule!

The only time I ever get killed by phos, its either by a genuine noob or followed by a genuine apology.

No.......the problem, as I see it..........is that d@m Rocket :fal: .......grrrrr :ranting2:

some matches I come away more deaf than when I practice drums!! O_O

I think we should either ban em :xxx: .......or make em single shot :devilsmiley:

.......anyone with me? :fans:

Yeah i agree to make it a single shot on the rocket!

But whats wrong with phos? :huh: I can use it, you can use it, everybody can use it! :D

Now you can have 5 rocket with the mod...thats rly to much

1 rocket makes it a bit more fair...but then we need a new mod and everyone have to install it

there a see a lil problem...or not..who knows ;)

I agree the rocket should be cut back to the original 3 shots or less. As for phos & explosive ammo, I don't mind killing or getting killed by either. I find myself not using the phos or explosive ammo. I have no explanation why, oh yeah, I remember, cause others WHINE when it's used. Blah.

Now you can have 5 rocket with the mod...thats rly to much

1 rocket makes it a bit more fair...but then we need a new mod and everyone have to install it

there a see a lil problem...or not..who knows ;)

I agree the rocket should be cut back to the original 3 shots or less. As for phos & explosive ammo, I don't mind killing or getting killed by either. I find myself not using the phos or explosive ammo. I have no explanation why, oh yeah, I remember, cause others WHINE when it's used. Blah.

I can edit the amount of ammo guys FYI

lol

Don't you think we can ask Neo to re-process the LivesForever mod with added text file** from ATTRIBUTES* folder which will contain determined values for each "bad" ammo?

---------------

* - modders will understand me ;)

** - how about: WEAPONS.txt, MP_WEAPONS.txt and DAMAGEFX.TXT (to forbidd the damn jumping out of the blue and bear trap?)

lol

Don't you think we can ask Neo to re-process the LivesForever mod with added text file** from ATTRIBUTES* folder which will contain determined values for each "bad" ammo?

---------------

* - modders will understand me ;)

** - how about: WEAPONS.txt, MP_WEAPONS.txt and DAMAGEFX.TXT (to forbidd the damn jumping out of the blue and bear trap?)

There already is the ability to limit ammo etc on a server without having to make yet another mod.

There already is the ability to limit ammo etc on a server without having to make yet another mod.

Vote YES for 1 rocket

Votes YES too for on bigges rocket that will kill everybody in 1 shot on whole the map :lol:

I always wondered why the servers did not just limit rockets and phos both. Put the phos in clips of five rounds only, and one rocket. Now you have to save these weapons and use them carefully. Or hoard them.

I've been following these threads, even though I haven't been on a NOLF server since the summer.

I dislike playing against the noob weapons (unless used by the true noob), however I think it is part of the game, and particularly with the rocket it creates as many suicides as deaths.

This being said, there was a recent game which left me shell shocked, as similarly commented by Onyx, the constant raining of rocket fire was deafening.

For this reason I would vote to limit the number of Rockets to 1 or 2

Well, the game designers made phos and rockets part of the game. I for myself dont use phos, cause most people dont like it. But I think it still should be part of the game. So I vote that the rocket should have 1 or 2 shots. :D

Save the cats :)

Edited by Stormwatch

i vote for 1 rocket too...

save the bananas ! ;)

+1

and + 20 nanas :whistle:

by the way, why does the smile: :fans: has russian text "Оле, Оле Оле Оле, Россия, Вперёд!" ^_^

Edited by =NS= Agent 224

by the way, why does the smile: :fans: has russian text "Оле, Оле Оле Оле, Россия, Вперёд!" ^_^

They ask for Popcorn and Brezel?

Edited by Natter

What does it mean in english?

Wow I didn't know there was people still discussing this stuff at such a late stage of this game's life, but I guess it's good to see people still active in this game. I'll have to see if I can't fire my NOLF2 up again and find some people to frag for old time's sake.

This game is designed with many different toys and weapons. Why should anything be forbidden? I dont understand. This game is for fun. I get my kicks by being killed with a rocket, flying through the air, or by phos, coughing and burning.... if those are not allowed, what about electric charge or the drug where you see those birds like on an LSD trip. :P

If somebody only wants to use "real" shooting, with AK47 and sniper rifle, he or she can play a war simulation like CoD.

Thats my opinion...

I love this game, NOLF2 I mean... and all of its funny stuff! :lol:

Hugo