{IF} Crusader

Nolf2 Nolfing Day!

Hey to all Nolf2 players,

Beacause of [invisible Fighters] Clan’s 1st Birthday, i had a (hopefully great) idea:

I want to make a big Nolf2 match, including all people, who still play, or who played Nolf2 and liked to play it! Everybody is invited! I am going to host my own Server, which will run the whole day and it will contain many different Deathmatch maps, which YOU can choose! The match will take place on Saturday, the 25 July 2009 (Birthday of [iF] Clan)! My wish is it, to get in as many people as possible, until my Server will crash ^^ Because I want to see how many people are still interested in playing Nolf2!

Informations:

Server: 90.146.137.187 (Team-Deathmatch)

Time: on Saturday 25 July 2009 from 18:00 UTC+1 to 22:00 UTC+1

Maps: tell me the maps you want!

And finally i want to tell you, that you will need all mappacks, because we will get many maps :P Don't forget: My Server isn't listed in Server-List of the "Join by IP" Tool, you have to join my custom IP!!

If you need help during the "match-day", you can contact me via MSN:

a l e x . t e u c h t m an n @ l i v e . a t

So tell all your friends about this and have a nice time! ;)

Edited by {IF} Crusader

I'll try to showup in there. :P

I got all the maps and even more.

Not sure if someone will want to include my maps into this game cuz they were released ina bad time, about the begining of November (last year) when it was a bad situation with MS and no one cared about it. If you're interested, in "mapping & modding" section you can see the maps and if you'll want you can test it. ty.

But still (Sorry, I have a little distracting :P) TY Alex for calling us to this match. I'll surely tell to all who I know unless they will read it themselves. :)

Edited by =NS= Agent 224

I will try to show up and hopefully I get all the mappacks necessary.

Happy birthday to your clan, hope there will be many years to come

I'll try to showup in there. I'll surely tell to all who I know unless they will read it themselves.

Thanks for your help, its really nice !

I will try to show up and hopefully I get all the mappacks necessary.

Don't worry, if you don't get them! I will also put in the "old" Deathmatch worlds (like Russian Rampage,...)

If you don't find the mappacks, i can upload them for you!?

Edited by {IF} Crusader

One question: I'm not able to list my Server in the "Join by IP" Tool List. How can i manage that?? Please help me!!

Sorry, cant help you. (Mac User) --- But I will try to join on saturday, great idea! Thats all I wanted 2 say!

you will need the modded server.exe by URA (sorry I can't find a download right now) then the server will be added to the database, Eliteone is hosting and therefore will show up in the Join by IP tool

@ Hugo: Great to hear that! Have a nice day!

@ Sasser: Sorry have to use German, its easier to explain! Also kannst du URA wegen dieser server.exe fragen? Wäre dir echt dankbar! Und noch was: Mein Server wird von mir gehostet, und der von Unity wird ja bezahl usw. Geht das mit meinem selbstgehosteten Server dann auch, das der in der Liste erscheint??

Best regards!

@ Hugo: Great to hear that! Have a nice day!

@ Sasser: Sorry have to use German, its easier to explain! Also kannst du URA wegen dieser server.exe fragen? Wäre dir echt dankbar! Und noch was: Mein Server wird von mir gehostet, und der von Unity wird ja bezahl usw. Geht das mit meinem selbstgehosteten Server dann auch, das der in der Liste erscheint??

Best regards!

Hello :)

Here is the link: NOLF2Srv_Beta2.zip

Just extract it into NOLF2's directory, it will overwrite your original NOLF2Srv.exe unless you rename the original before you extract it, if you want to keep it that is ;)

(this archive also includes the older version of Join by IP)

Also, my LivesForeverPlus & Weapons-05b mods do the same thing as my server mod does, but they work with any server .exe :D

Thanks URA for your help! Two questions:

1.) If i host a Server, will the Server be in the list, also if it is ofline? Or is it only in the list if the Server is running?

2.) Can i use other Mods too, to host a Server? Or do i have to use LivesForever Mod?

1.) When you start the server it will be added to the list and when you turn it off, it will be removed. (and yes, of course this will work with private servers too)

2.) As far as I know the Weapons05 has the LivesForeverMod feature included (wich basically is that you can join without CD-Key verification) and therefore you can host and play this mod.

1.) When you start the server it will be added to the list and when you turn it off, it will be removed. (and yes, of course this will work with private servers too)

Hm...why i have 9 Unity + Nolfday + Unity costum server in the list then Ohoh.. :rolleyes:

Hm...why i have 9 Unity + Nolfday + Unity costum server in the list then Ohoh.. :rolleyes:

Cause I need to figure out why the database isn't releasing them when servers restart or stop etc :wacko:

2.) Can i use other Mods too, to host a Server? Or do i have to use LivesForever Mod?

Yes, you can use any mod with my server mod, you just have to make sure that its set to internet mode not LAN (profile (player.txt) > LANOnly = false) or it wont add itself to the list.

LivesForever, Weapons-05a, Weapons-05b and LivesForeverPlus are the only mods that I know of that skip the CDKey check, so there about your only choices.

True, but if the server crashes, forced to close or something else goes wrong, it probably wont be removed :rolleyes:

2.) As far as I know the Weapons05 has the LivesForeverMod feature included (wich basically is that you can join without CD-Key verification) and therefore you can host and play this mod.

Yes, Weapons-05a and LivesForever share the same or similar feature of skipping the CDKey check.

My latest mods, Weapons-05b and LivesForeverPlus (a stripped down version of 05b) have the feature of downloading a server list and displaying it in the LAN browser and also able to populate that server list from dedicated and non-dedicated hosts.

Cause I need to figure out why the database isn't releasing them when servers restart or stop etc :wacko:

Hmm... it should remove itself if it shuts down normally :blink:

Hmm... it should remove itself if it shuts down normally :blink:

Yeah not sure why it isn't though I did the manual workaround you sent me in your PM.

Hey all,

I turned on the Server now! So you can join, whenever you want to! Have fun and use this IP to join: 90.146.86.181

Official time is: 18:00 UTC+1 to 22:00 UTC+1

Have a nice day!

Can u say the time by CET? :P Its easier for me to calculatet then :) Cuz I know that 20:00 CET is 22:00 for here, for example. Thanks in avd, ill show up on evening then.

Hey there,

Thanks for your help with my Server, but I'm not able to get my Server into the "Join by IP" list?!

Following things I've done already:

1.) I downloaded the NOLF2Srv_Beta2.zip and extracted it into Nolf2 directory

2.) I changed the "(player.txt)" to "LANOnly = false"

3.) I used Wepaons_05b as my Server Mod

4.) I created a Team-Deathmatch Server

And my Server isn't in the list, please help me.....! :huh:

Edited by {IF} Crusader

Hi Crusader

I Make DM server with Weapon 05b mod and see it on join by ip list.

I Have Nolf2srv_beta2, but with livesforever it dont show my server on join by ip list.

Havent change player txt.