Join by IP tool v2

SAssER

I just had time to make an update to the Join by IP tool.

It can be downloaded here.

05162009151359.jpg

changes:

- better clarity

- HTTP server configuration is built in (http://sficlan.net/nolf2servers/tmp) so you always have the latest serverlist and no longer need an INI-file to save the configuration

please report any bugs that may encounter ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

ok i look servers with version 1 and it show now my server online. and when stop server it is gone to server list. ^_^

some guestion to Sasser when use version 2 and want to join server to using custom ip what gametype is selected? or do join by ip tool it automatic. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I have one question: I'm now able to host my own Server. But there is one problem. People can join my server, BUT only if i give my IP adress to them, so they have to use the "Custom IP" sectioon in the Join by IP Tool. My Server isn't in the f.ex.: Deathmatch list.....??

Can anyone explain, why i don't see my Server in this list??

Edited by {IF} Crusader

Hey there,

I have one question: I'm now able to host my own Server. But there is one problem. People can join my server, BUT only if i give my IP adress to them, so they have to use the "Custom IP" sectioon in the Join by IP Tool. My Server isn't in the f.ex.: Deathmatch list.....??

Can anyone explain, why i don't see my Server in this list??

Hi there ^_^

You server won't show up if your not using something to tell the server to add you ;)

If you are hosting from the dedicated server, this one will tell sfi's server to add your IP: NOLF2Srv_Beta2.zip

Also. my LivesForeverPlus & Weapons-05b mods do the same thing with or without my NOLF2Srv_Beta2 and in game hosted servers are added to this list with these mods.

Hey and thanks for your help,

OK, i downloaded this file, unpacked it and finally i put the files into the Nolf2 directory.

Yes i host over LAN -> Deathmatch (or Doomsday) -> Dedicated Server *On* -> and then i see this Server windows outside Nolf2

Is that right so? Am i and other people are now able to see my Server??

Have a nice day!

• 1 year later...

Why does it says: "Couldn't find NOLF2.exe" ?

Are there any other ways to join the server? I remember something with .bat files....

• 1 month later...

It had to be what URA said, Crusader.

For me, NOLF 2 was precisely the game in the series that NEVER gave me problems about hosting a server and can't see it at the list at the sametime.

So this time, firewall isn't a possibility. It has to be that.

I can't see your server now, my boss.

To [iF] Agent 224 and SAssER, you have to look into a folder called WOW6432NODE or something like it if you're using a 64 bits system.

Casually I was updating my reg-packs some minutes ago because that extra folder.

Edited by {IF} HyperModder