Crossroads

Eliteone

It has been an experience explaining how NOLF2 server work to a commercial host who isn't familiar with the game. However that being said I need to have people try to connect to this server 208.122.53.133:27888

Please post if you connected to it. If you had any problem. If you encounter errors please provide a accurate description of the error or post a screenshot.

It has been an experience explaining how NOLF2 server work to a commercial host who isn't familiar with the game. However that being said I need to have people try to connect to this server 208.122.53.133:27888

Please post if you connected to it. If you had any problem. If you encounter errors please provide a accurate description of the error or post a screenshot.

I stared at the loading screen for three our four minutes, then I closed the program. This was at about 2:30 am EST. Once in a while the game does that to me on its own, of course. I did not try to join the custom IP a second time.

what mod is this server running?

btw. the IP works fine in the Join by IP tool...

but NOLF2 says it's loading... and loading... and loading... ^^

I'm hoping to have the new NOLF2 Community Server up this weekend. I've put a direct link at the top of the forum for those who wish to contribute to the costs of it. It will be funded solely from the received contributions as long as people continue to contribute to it.