LivesForeverPlus Mod

URA

LivesForeverPlus

Another mod that allows you to join servers without the master server, but from in game! (Join by IP works too)

Features:

List and join servers from in game

Internet game servers auto publish themself to a server list

SP missions available in Coop

3 cheats added to Coop:

- rosebud, spawn a snowmobile in case you need a ride

- shootme, spawn a gun, code example: shootme ak-47 or shootme 41

- giftbox, spawn a ammo box in case you run out of ammo, code example: giftbox 7.62x39 fmj or giftbox 22

Private messaging (basic usage)

Basic anti-cheat

Widescreen support

Big thanks to Eliteone and SFI Clan for hosting the server list database!

Download link

Thanks for this new mod Ura :) Should it be working allready? If so, it doesn't detect any server on my PC. I see the V1.3 Livesforeverplus 2009 on my start-up screen and I tried downloading serverlist from SFI in-game, but no server is found. Do I have a problem again or are you still working on it?

The servers need to be converted over to use it.

They are still running the other mod.

I've been under the weather so I'm a bit behind on stuff.

You can download the mod HERE as well

The mod runs but no servers detected... not even unityHQ custom :(

Ill be there tonight at 20:00! (One hour left :) )

WS-TIme out or CD key error..no servers :rolleyes:

btw..dont forget..todays Nolf nite on dd server 2 pm...20.00...

Come Nolfing

To me it sound like the mod isn't running, on the main screen, does it say "v1.3 - LivesForeverPlus::2009" or "v1.3 - LivesForeverPlus"?

If it doesn't say 2009, then the mod isn't really running. There could be too many .rez files in Custom/Resources or if using Vista/Windows 7, UAC may be getting in the way (if the game is installed to the default location).

The mod runs but no servers detected... not even unityHQ custom :(

Ill be there tonight at 20:00! (One hour left :) )

It appears that the server was switched back to LivesForever.

When I try to join the custom server with the mod it says I have been kicked or banned from the server

I was getting the same message too. I was able to reproduce this using my NOLF2Srv_Beta2 and Dan's NOLF2SrvMoD, but now I can't :huh:

Reinstalling the mod may fix it on the server side or restarting the server...

Ok the server seems to be offline now anyway... at least now I can't see any servers anymore.

Do I have to change the port number to find it or does it show all servers?

Opps when the server rebooted it used my restart script (which still had the other mod) It should show up as LivesForeverPlus now.

Now i see unityhq custom server using livesforeverplus mod, but when i try join to it i get message you are kicked or banned. :cry2:

Next i try host my own server (dedicated) then launch nolf again and when i first update servers and then click find servers i see my server online :happy1:

I select my own server and click it and am in. This AMAZING Thanks Ura. :wub:

Edited by Rocky

Hmm I still get kicked... any suggestions?

Any ideas URA?

The server is setup to run only the LivesForever Plus mod (took the other one out)

Now the console says it's loading the widescreen fix too. Wonder if is the issue. I'll take it out and reboot the server.

To me it sound like the mod isn't running, on the main screen, does it say "v1.3 - LivesForeverPlus::2009" or "v1.3 - LivesForeverPlus"?

If it doesn't say 2009, then the mod isn't really running. There could be too many .rez files in Custom/Resources or if using Vista/Windows 7, UAC may be getting in the way (if the game is installed to the default location).

It only says LiveForeverPlus...u right ...maybe UAC is in the way

but whaddahell is an UAC...and how to put it out the way

UAC = User Access Control (German: Benutzerkontensteuerung) - that's the very annoying window, wich pops up everytime you install or start an application, asking you if you really want to execute the file.

You can deactive it in the Control Panel at your User Account settings (German: Systemsteuerung -> Benutzerkonten -> Benutzerkontensteuerung ein- oder ausschalten).

Any ideas URA?

The server is setup to run only the LivesForever Plus mod (took the other one out)

Now the console says it's loading the widescreen fix too. Wonder if is the issue. I'll take it out and reboot the server.

I'm getting the same error too when trying to join (banned or kicked).

I did have in my server test do the same thing only when using my NOLF2Srv_Beta2 or Dan's, but not in the original server .exe. After messing around with it a bit (testing with another mod, repacking the mod without a folder, repacking with the folder again), it now works.

You can try running my Weapons-05b mod as a test (download link), see if someone can join and then switch back to LivesForeverPlus if the error is gone (this is about what I did).

Well, this mod sounds like its failing. Why are we converting from Neo's "Lives Forever" mod? its working just fine. Now we hafta juggle through 2 different mods to join 2 servers. Lets just keep it simple maybe?

Smiles and Hugs,

Food

I'm getting the same error too when trying to join (banned or kicked).

I did have in my server test do the same thing only when using my NOLF2Srv_Beta2 or Dan's, but not in the original server .exe. After messing around with it a bit (testing with another mod, repacking the mod without a folder, repacking with the folder again), it now works.

You can try running my Weapons-05b mod as a test (download link), see if someone can join and then switch back to LivesForeverPlus if the error is gone (this is about what I did).

Tried that on the server and it's still kicking everyone. Any other ideas?

Well, this mod sounds like its failing. Why are we converting from Neo's "Lives Forever" mod? its working just fine. Now we hafta juggle through 2 different mods to join 2 servers. Lets just keep it simple maybe?

Smiles and Hugs,

Food

it definitely isn't failing.

When the LivesForeverPlus works, we should update all servers to LivesForeverPlus and then we won't need the LivesForever mod by Neo anymore, nor will we need my Join by IP tool.

So I don't get why you complain about simpleness...?

Tried that on the server and it's still kicking everyone. Any other ideas?

The server was kicking everyone with Weapons-05b too?

Have you tried running the mod with the original server .exe? I know it has poor mod support for host.

The server was kicking everyone with Weapons-05b too?

Have you tried running the mod with the original server .exe? I know it has poor mod support for host.

Yep tried that too.

I run it as a dedicated (console) not through a desktop client.